mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

How much pain do you think therapy will be for him?

It is going to be very rough, stay strong.

I wish I had that kind of cash to play with. :)

I wish I had the space too :(

Perhaps someday I shall have to go out on a lake...
Saltwater > lake :D

Very few things better in life than casting past the breaking waves with the sun rising over the ocean.

Well, until a big ass wave comes and soaks you.

One of them happens to be people watching on Lake Minnetonka

I wish I had that kind of cash to play with. :)

I wish I had the space too :(

Perhaps someday I shall have to go out on a lake...
Saltwater > lake :D

Very few things better in life than casting past the breaking waves with the sun rising over the ocean.

Well, until a big ass wave comes and soaks you.

One of them happens to be people watching on Lake Minnetonka

:boobs2::stfu:

Sean, you need one so you can post pics for us land locked folks to see.

My 4 yr old nephew just got ran over by a 4-wheeler he has internal bleeding from his adrenal gland. And he snapped his Femur right in two. Im chokin up im so sad...... How much pain do you think therapy will be for him?

I'm sorry to hear that bro. We had a 4-wheeler accident fly into our hospital the other day. Terrible terrible things can happen on ATV's. Stay strong my friend. Steve would probably be the person to ask about the pain, I have no idea.

My 4 yr old nephew just got ran over by a 4-wheeler he has internal bleeding from his adrenal gland. And he snapped his Femur right in two. Im chokin up im so sad...... How much pain do you think therapy will be for him?

You don't know how much this pains me to read this. 6 years ago, I lost a good friend to internal injuries in a 4-wheeler accident. One day he was getting ready to get out of the hospital, the next day he passed.

I wish your nephew and your family all the luck and blessings in the world right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

something to do with you becoming a pappy ?

That is the main thing.

PSpice is an awesome program

What ya designing?

PSpice is an awesome program

What ya designing?

nothing, was just doing a lab for class

Ryan good luck with becoming a daddy.

On this day in 1957, Ford Motor Company introduced the Edsel. In 1956, the IBM RAMAC 305, the first commercial computer to use magnetic disk storage, was introduced. In 1951, the first live transcontinental television broadcast took place in San Francisco, California, from the Japanese Peace Treaty Conference. In 1949, the Bristol Brabazon took its maiden flight. In 1923, the first U.S. airship, the USS Shenandoah, took its maiden flight. And in 1888, George Eastman registered the trademark Kodak and received a patent for his camera that uses roll film. Happy Birthday Beyonc

Sean, you need one so you can post pics for us land locked folks to see.

I'll work on it, but I really don't want to be the perve that goes around shooting pictures. To give you guys an idea of what goes down, here is a shot that a friend of mine took from a helicopter. The quality sucks since I have it as a print and just took a picture with my camera as it hangs on the wall.

You see a row of boats, where the littlest is 30' long a mob of people standing in 3' of water and a band playing on a large pontoon. Lots of fun and every woman is in a bikini :woot:

img1438sz3.jpg

336,361?

Ryan, I wish you the best of luck becoming a father as well.

Sean, that picture is insane.....I've never experienced something like that before...I bet that's one hell of a party.

Damn I want a boat bad, but I think I just fell in love with the Audi A3.

Not like I could afford one, just mentioning it. :P

So my teacher tried to make me look like an idiot today in front of class because I told her I couldn't access the files she posted on our, "lionslink" website. She then proceeds to say, "ok everyone who could access the files raise your hands." I'd say a little less then half the class raised there hands and she says, "ok now who couldn't access the page?" and of course the rest raise their hands. She then says, "ok well obviously some people know how to PROPERLY access the page and perhaps you should ask them how to do it."

Here is when I get extremely pissed and appalled at what she just said. So I but in and say, "Ok everyone raise your hand if you know what the northbridge and southbridge are and were they located on the motherboard and what there purpose is." I think like 1 person in the class raised his hand but he was pretty hesitant. So I then say, "ok so obviously I'm not computer illiterate and the vast majority of the class has no idea what I just said, so before you decide that I don't know how to do one of the simplest tasks on a computer you should probably not assume I am an idiot."

She then says, "ok I'm not trying to argue here I suggest you go ask the help desk and see what they can do for you." and the class continues. God I was so mad at that woman for putting me on the spot like that, trying to make me look stupid.

Well, the woman offered to buy me my Plasma. I really want it, but she doesn't need to be spending $2K on a TV right now. Do I take her up on it or not?