mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

still needs an alignment, but damn, it stops well now, far better than I was expecting

still needs an alignment, but damn, it stops well now, far better than I was expecting

:woot:

:stfu:

:woot:

:stfu:

in a day or 2

~200 people in my Calc III lecture.

my biggest class was 450, psych 101

i had a similar class at Oregon State (go beavs) if i didn't get to class early enough i had to sit in the balcony lol that sucked.

Edited by almond

Biggest class..............Like 175 people after I cam active duty........Class on 1st Aid

Over i think like 25 or 50 instructors for after the "Main" instruction part was done.

Good class.

J

I see Matt Lurkin

Oh, Aaron. Thanks for defending me ;)

Well you and the integrity of SSA.

The integrity portion was a given, citing me wasn't ;)

pucking school.

i am now an official volunteer pharmacy tech if i didn't give the news before.

i'm going to have to find a way to sleep less so i can actually accomplish all this chit

Well, the woman offered to buy me my Plasma. I really want it, but she doesn't need to be spending $2K on a TV right now. Do I take her up on it or not?

That is puzzling. If my woman offered to do that, I would know she had done something wrong. Not sure what to tell you. The first question though would be are you guys together and will you be staying together?

She didn't do anything. She offered to buy it long ago as well. No plans as of now to get back together, although I am moving back in.

Might as well let her then, you are going to be supporting your child anyways. You have less than 9 months of her supporting herself.

~200 people in my Calc III lecture.

my biggest class was 450, psych 101

How about your smallest class?

Mine was 3 people. Hard to skip that one.

Like I said, around here in pigsnuckle Arkisaw there is only, usually, 20-30 students in a class room. For my IT classes it was generally 20 students, so I'm just not used to huge classes. Now if I went to U of A up in fay-town I'm sure the classes would be in the hundreds.

oh btw I made a 74 on my medical terminology test. I missed some questions that I looked back and went "wtf I knew that." but for some reason marked something else. I could have made at least a low B but I guess I just miss read the questions or something. There were some were I had no clue but I had the possibility of making an 80, I guess I just need to read carefully. Oh well, better than a D or F.

Well a 74 isn't too horid man..........Just concentrate a tad bit better and you'll do MUCH better next time

J

Well a 74 isn't too horid man..........Just concentrate a tad bit better and you'll do MUCH better next time

J

yeah I'll be better prepared for the test a 2nd time around. I know what to expect this time around and I know that she actually does tell us what will be on the test, she just doesn't come out and say it. Oh well, live and learn. I haven't messed up yet because she said she takes the best 5 out of 7 tests and goes off of that. Plus I expected I was going to get a C on this test anyways fing05.giffing05.gif

J

yeah I'll be better prepared for the test a 2nd time around. I know what to expect this time around and I know that she actually does tell us what will be on the test, she just doesn't come out and say it. Oh well, live and learn. I haven't messed up yet because she said she takes the best 5 out of 7 tests and goes off of that. Plus I expected I was going to get a C on this test anyways fing05.giffing05.gif

well it seems like 74 wasn't bad at all :)

good luck on your next ones :D

Did some back ups, updated some emoticons and a few other maintenance things for SSA.

Fixed the chat links on the other skins.

Turned off the IBP 2.1, should probably turn off blue crystals too, but not sure if anyone uses it.

I think my smallest class so far is somewhere around 15 people.

Well god start to the day..........bad end..........they are sayin grams will NEVER get any better than she is now........but at least she is talking some.

J