mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I found the price list...

Thanks but no thanks. :)

Something about 600 in two drivers just makes me say no. :)

Something about 600 in two drivers just makes me say no.

Pfft, check out the prices for Lowthers :)

Not too many $1k-plus 6.5's out there with a millimeter and a half of linear travel...

I like tator tots too? Whats everyones favorite wierd food combo.... Ex. Fries in a milkshake or something

Wendy's nuggets in frosty is delicious

and I eat uncooked pasta

frito chips and a chocolate shake. that was my lunch almowt daily in 8th grade, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

lol, i'm still alive and kicking bro!

thanks for noticing!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Sean, what kind of drivers would you recommend for an active front stage?

Budget and driver location would help chitloads. Metal/Textile tweet & format?

I am going back out to the lake in about 15 minutes, not enough boobs in here :D

:woot: Kent, what's shakin' bro?

enjoying the 3 day weekend. going to do some more riding here directly, got a new tattoo last night, just foung the next tattoo i'm getting and the pop in law is drawing up yet another one.

speaking of which, ryan2, sorry about your drawing. got started on it and then my life got busy. i've still got the basic laid out, but just haven't done much with it.

anyway, time for me to go..enjoy the boobs sean!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

TOPPAGE!!!

:nutkick::rockwoot:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Ok let me explain what I mean. I know I've said in this thread several times that I am a huge oriental food fan. Primarily Viet/Chinese food. Whenever I say, "I'm going to get rice." That either A) means I'm going to a restaurant to get a rice "dish" or b.) I'm making a rice "dish."

The last time you said that you went out and bought a wing for your truck. liar.

:(

it added mad hp though. I should have gotten the wing + flux capacitor deal however, mad hpz then.

kent good to see you are still alive my friend. You should stop by more often ;) .

Sean, why must you taunt me with your boat :( . I dream to go on out on the lake someday.

:woot: Kent, what's shakin' bro?

enjoying the 3 day weekend. going to do some more riding here directly, got a new tattoo last night, just foung the next tattoo i'm getting and the pop in law is drawing up yet another one.

speaking of which, ryan2, sorry about your drawing. got started on it and then my life got busy. i've still got the basic laid out, but just haven't done much with it.

anyway, time for me to go..enjoy the boobs sean!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

No problem man, take your time. :)

What is this lake that ya'll speak of?

Perhaps someday I shall have to go out on a lake...

I WANNA FISH!

J

I wish I had that kind of cash to play with. :)

I wish I had the space too :(

Perhaps someday I shall have to go out on a lake...

Saltwater > lake :D

Very few things better in life than casting past the breaking waves with the sun rising over the ocean.

Well, until a big ass wave comes and soaks you.

fudge

everyone forgets about Adrian when they go on trips. noone bothers to call / message if i don't show up online for 2 weeks (i could very well go down-under and they still wouldn't care). but who will they call when they need help ?

their dear friend Adrian.

i've had enough. i'm so sick of that behaviour.

?

ex class-mates that i went through a lot to help them and now they tell me "sometimes you need to make compromises". to be more specific, 2 guys i thought i can trust.

oh yeah, they went on a 1 week trip 10 miles away from where i took the pics :(

this picture is labeled "Pioneer Fix"

PioneerFix.jpg

that's very nice :)

looks like a pro job ! :lol:

Amazing how quickly life can spin out of control.

something to do with you becoming a pappy ?

So I go to do my psychology homework and I can't access the power point slides from our colleges website. Teachers need to learn how to properly host material because this is just stupid. She just said last class that people were sending her messages about how it doesn't work, said she had fixed the problem and yet she hasn't. /end anger

My 4 yr old nephew just got ran over by a 4-wheeler he has internal bleeding from his adrenal gland. And he snapped his Femur right in two. Im chokin up im so sad...... How much pain do you think therapy will be for him?