mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I think some people were following me home tonight. They were keeping a very big distance and making every turn I did. I finally turned down a street and put my car lights off real quick, and watched them come my way. They drove by real slow. I set my alarm for tonight, I never do that. Ever ever ever have to do that.

Anyways, time to drink. Later

i'd still keep an eye on the car.

my night has been very uneventful, it's kind of awesome

36x18x9? internal volume of 4269....close enough for me.

tomorrow looks like decent weather here. should be a good day for a build

got the 'maro back on its wheels, and it looks quite sexy

I need to bleed the brakes again though

any one want to come over tomorrow and help?

tom I'd come help but I don't live near you.

and 2 beers, a shot of captain, and a margarita on the rocks have already happened. lololol.

Nothing bad happened. But I'm a pucking idiot.

i'd like to find 1 female that doesn't want to play games. just 1...and she has to be non-fat

vladd that's impossible bro(plz tell me your name again, I'm sorry) but girls just love to play games with us. I just got off the pnone whie a chick that's been playing games with me. It's hard to find one that's worth keeping if you know what I mean

tom how's gi going brother?

vladd that's impossible bro(plz tell me your name again, I'm sorry) but girls just love to play games with us. I just got off the pnone whie a chick that's been playing games with me. It's hard to find one that's worth keeping if you know what I mean

not too bad

vladd = Matt, FYI

yeah I htought it was Matt but I wans't 100% sure or not. Believe me though, I was almost positive it was matt. I just didn't want to be wrong.

btw I'm having fun over at ca.com right now, lololol.

eh i wouldn't get angry if you fudgeed up my name.

apparently the story with the manager at work is now that i screamed at her on the sales floor....

mind you the truth is she was patronizing me in front of everyone else and i told her to mind her own business.

when the hell have i ever screamed???? i never raise my voice, i don't have to, i can be condescending at any volume :-)

i just spent ~$70 for about 15hp (wheel hp)

the rest of the stuff needed to change the pulley size down to a 3.4" pulley. I have the pulley but it's pressed on, tool to remove it/install it was more expensive than the pulley

seems like the dub is in dire need of new disks. wtf ? 180k km's and it needs new disks...

i hope i can find something better than stock :)

Dude there is always some baggage and issues with EVERYONE in life. It how you bad you let it affect you.

Just remember

Mind Over Matter.

If you can put you mind over it it truly does not matter.

the rest of the stuff needed to change the pulley size down to a 3.4" pulley. I have the pulley but it's pressed on, tool to remove it/install it was more expensive than the pulley

specialized tools ftl :(

use them only once and then they go in storage

Nothing bad happened. But I'm a pucking idiot.

care to share?

Just the fact that I drove home last night.

specialized tools ftl :(

use them only once and then they go in storage

Gotta love that :) I have that pully tool, bought it a long time ago, used it wice on a KB setup for a friend, never touched it again :lol: