mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

never really given scrubs the time of day lol

but i have watched plenty of greys anatomy with the g/f, pretty good show.

dang mk ur form b-money

thats crazy and ya b-money has some of the worst drivers around. the other day i had to lock them up so wouldn't run into one of the stupid mo fos

so you're the roomie that doesn't like Scrubs

fing05.giffing05.giffing05.gif

so, i see Chris online, again.

:hay:

hi sir, how are ya :drink40:

damn you group members who don't have Facebooks

I've got a list of names, and I know the faces

but how do they go together?

Yeah I know, I only know the Hop people...all the other members I don't know....lol

so, i see Chris online, again.

:hay:

hi sir, how are ya :drink40:

working with dad on the garage.

and i'm going now to pick up a blown american bass 200.1 :D

glad the spider is harmless, but damn he looks intimidating

At the engineering banquet dinner thingy tonight, the food kinda sucked. I was disappointed.

you would think for engineers they would have decent food.

Ha. Engineers get basements for offices, go to work at 4 am, and get hidden from reality. Good food they aren't fed either. However, they do get left alone to do whatever work they think is necessary and get done what they can get done.

At the engineering banquet dinner thingy tonight, the food kinda sucked. I was disappointed.

Had a scholarship breakfast this morning and they served the same food that they do in our dining hall just in a nicer room and you don't have to use a worthless meal plan meal. Never really understood that. Fun, none the less because I love listening to our Dean talk. He is old and I find his jokes very amusing.

Where would you guys meet in the mid-west. It would help me achieve my goal of attending all the continental states before age 25 (a new goal of mine)

On the BMW there is a VIN listed but a good scammer could get the VIN of a car that is extremely similar, I guess I'll just try to get a #

M5, any significance to my name being Michael? Other than that being probably the best name in the world

SCRUBS IS THE PHUCKING SHIZZZ!!! I can't seem to get my roomie to understand that though.

Alright I think I'm caught up and now its time for bed, lata guys

If you get a vin and it doesn't match the car it is a give away though.

Good goal. I have been to all 50 except Washington & Alaska and did it before 25..but still haven't made the other two.

As for your name, I have always seen you sign Kader so I assumed that was your first name. Only my old soccer team mates call me by my last name.

As for where would we meet, I am flexible but will throw out that I would prefer MN. It would allow me to bring a few more toys to the gathering. :)

damn you group members who don't have Facebooks

I've got a list of names, and I know the faces

but how do they go together?

lol. I don't know what you mean by group members or facebook.

time to check facebook :D

and i'm uploading pics of the surfboard

I think the manufacturers should include sub plans on the page. Stating 2cuft tuned to 32hz seems to confuse people. I suppose it may cost a few sales when people realize how big a ported enclosure really is, but having a translation would be logical.

I think the manufacturers should include sub plans on the page. Stating 2cuft tuned to 32hz seems to confuse people. I suppose it may cost a few sales when people realize how big a ported enclosure really is, but having a translation would be logical.

If they did, the plans would probably only have 15in^2 of port area...

surf's up !

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2207.jpg

bought it blown, for a friend. 350$ shipped for it seems like a smashing deal. he's gonna fix it and it he decides on selling i think i'll take it :D

i didn't realize how blurry my pics are :( (

it's an ab 200.1 :D

Not really a whole lot of space left on that board, meaty stuff!

blurry indeed can't read American Bass even :D

too bad my favourite customs officer is still on vacation. i almost ended up paying fees.

going tomorrow to fix the fee issue :D