mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Very true. With the pending election, a lot of things are getting pushed back. I don't see how they could possibly impact anything, but I guess that's not my call.

fudge I can't make a thread over at DIYmobile because I don't have more than 5 posts, hahaha.

fudge I can't make a thread over at DIYmobile because I don't have more than 5 posts, hahaha.

n00bx.

Very true. With the pending election, a lot of things are getting pushed back. I don't see how they could possibly impact anything, but I guess that's not my call.

For some reason, the Southpark episode about the aliens taking their jobs comes to mind. So tired of the whole impending doom crap, it is completely made up.

n00bx.

srsly

For some reason, the Southpark episode about the aliens taking their jobs comes to mind. So tired of the whole impending doom crap, it is completely made up.

there's impending doom in canada? are hockey players going on strike? fing05.gif

I posted my build log on DIYMA, and never had any responses at all :(

Yeah, DIYMA is kind of cliquey sometimes. Then again, we're a bit the same over here.

there's impending doom in canada? are hockey players going on strike? fing05.gif

Zing! You can't escape hockey up here...I only really care for the playoffs but it's the first thing on highlights every single night, even if there was a big game in another sport.

I posted my build log on DIYMA, and never had any responses at all :(

Because you didn't Bondo the carpet. N00b.

slept through my first class...god damn it

I have done that 3 or 4 times already this semester lol

Or preferably barefoot. I hate things that cover your feet. My boss thinks I am nuts, he has only see me wear dress shoes and sandals. It might be 35 degrees but after a day of dress shoes, the sandals go on.

sounds like my friend

he wears just sandals in the Missouri winter

My freshman year at Carleton I wore sandals throughout the whole MN winter and I am not one of those Euro-fhegs that wear socks with their sandals either. Bare or nothing baby.

*cough* *cough*

:P

i hate sandals

FYI: It takes ~170lbs to initially crinkle a pop can, and ~1500lbs to flatten a can to 1/8"

Currently working out the equations to see if a rain gun/pop can crusher is a feasible idea...

the morning crew is going to hate us :)

europe crew already hates you :P

FYI: It takes ~170lbs to initially crinkle a pop can, and ~1500lbs to flatten a can to 1/8"

bingo. new thing learned today :D

motherophucking banks

i need to send some money through paypal and the bank doesn't allow the transaction. as a security measure paypal needs to send a verification code. and, obviously they don't send it.

fudge

*praying paypal will fix the fricking verification number problem*

Chevelle_sm.jpg

very nice! i want one of those one of these days

Simply beautiful!

but that 170lbs has to be assuming the pressure is applied directly along the axis, if there's any angle on the force even a few pounds will crush it.

tonight will be chili night :-D

already made just waiting in the freezer (real chili that i made, not crap. my farts are going to be deadly tonight

I had steak for lunch, it was awesome.