mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I sent him a PM BEFORE you showed me that thread too. :(

woah, Scott's in here late.

When you comin' back up my way mang?

Late? It's quarter after 9 here :)

No idea, going to be on the road a bunch in this winter for work now.

Normally only see you in the day

Transformers was great! Now to get my HT setup going. I think twin IXL18s in imperial horns is a bit overkill.

He's none too bright, sorry dude :(

it's cool, hey atleast you tried that's all that matters to me :)

Transformers was great! Now to get my HT setup going. I think twin IXL18s in imperial horns is a bit overkill.

arg.........I dislike that movie so much. I'm sorry but I grew up watching that cartoon and watching the original cartoon movie. The new one just strays to far away from the original show. I understand they probably want to create their own version of Transformers but it was just stupid IMHO. The only thing I liked about that movie was the graphics/fight scenes. That's about it really, the story was horrible.

I am not so interested in seeing it.

arg.........I dislike that movie so much. I'm sorry but I grew up watching that cartoon and watching the original cartoon movie. The new one just strays to far away from the original show. I understand they probably want to create their own version of Transformers but it was just stupid IMHO. The only thing I liked about that movie was the graphics/fight scenes. That's about it really, the story was horrible.

But you can't look at it that way. It's a movie, not a TV series. It had one plot to carry out through one showing. It did that very well IMO. It didn't drag on, there was constant action, and the chick is smoking hot. The only thing NOT missing were her clothes.

i saw it and liked it but i didnt grow up watchin the cartoons, favorite part is where the nokia phone becomes a BA and tries to hurt them its so funny lol

Tomorrow is going to suck. Have to pull an all-nighter at work. That's not going to go over too well with my body. Gonna go in for a few hours tomorrow and get some supplies, then head back to the crib and try and take a seriously long nap, then head back into work and get ready for a nice long 12 hour shift.

But you can't look at it that way. It's a movie, not a TV series. It had one plot to carry out through one showing. It did that very well IMO. It didn't drag on, there was constant action, and the chick is smoking hot. The only thing NOT missing were her clothes.

second the clothes off :)

I'm watching Richard Simmons on Letterman. I have to admit, I would love to be in his shape when I'm 60 years old. He's fruity, but a millionaire with a great outlook on life. I wish I could have drive and enthusiasm for life like that.

I will agree that you can't look at it ALL that way. They used the original optimus prime voice and there was even a quote from the original 86 film. "one shall stand, one shall fall."

sooo they tried to tie in a little bit but just wanted to make a new movie. I dunno I disagree with the constant action part, I got bored during some parts of it. I'd have to watch it again to remember what but I remember being bored sometimes. I'd give it a 2 out of 5 stars. Yes the girl is very hott though fing05.gif

I'm watching Richard Simmons on Letterman. I have to admit, I would love to be in his shape when I'm 60 years old. He's fruity, but a millionaire with a great outlook on life. I wish I could have drive and enthusiasm for life like that.

you and me both.

Never. How dare you say that.

You need something like my BIB's for mains then though. :D

also wanna throw this out there again

i bought a slightly used kicker zx 850.4 today for $210 shipped! :) good deal?

Tom: I got the Dimmu Borgir song, currently playing it on the headphones and I can't wait to get this thing onto the BIB's.... :)