mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

ryan how are the puppies doing?

Tom: I got the Dimmu Borgir song, currently playing it on the headphones and I can't wait to get this thing onto the BIB's.... :)

sweet, it's always the first song I play upon a change to the system

I remember someone asking about how I did my wiring harness when I put the Eclipse in, but I forgot to get a pic of it

here's the one for the Premier though:

15370047bm1.jpg

:woot: 880 and pics!

So, how so far do you like the comparison with the 8443?

ryan how are the puppies doing?

Pretty good, ones fat, the other one is normal, and they chew on Everything. :)

what h/u?

78916344wl9.jpg

I'm going to be so friggen jealous when Tmax gets his, that would be a gem in my truck

Ryan: I'm looking into fox body mustangs now... I'm curious as to what a price range would be for a 5.0, 5spd, hardtop, good paint/int would be... I don't want a convertible, nor any rust, at all. I'm just kinda curious as to what a price range would be if you could estimate it for me.

:woot: 880 and pics!

So, how so far do you like the comparison with the 8443?

I haven't had the chance to really do anything with it aside from make sure sound comes out of the speakers

I have to find time to read the manual

Off to measure strain :D

I'm sure your way of doing it is way cooler than what we do in my unbelievably boring Solid Mechanics labs

Ryan: I'm looking into fox body mustangs now... I'm curious as to what a price range would be for a 5.0, 5spd, hardtop, good paint/int would be... I don't want a convertible, nor any rust, at all. I'm just kinda curious as to what a price range would be if you could estimate it for me.

booooo Ford :P

I just found out....our school is now offering a major in guitar. Wow.........I'm going to talk to my counselor later today fing05.giffing05.gif

Tom, looks great!

Day late:

On this day in 1972, both the British children's television programme Rainbow and the UK soap opera Emmerdale debuted. In 1945, the Food and Agriculture Organization was founded in Quebec City, Canada. In 1944, the Junkers Ju 287 first flew. In 1923, The Walt Disney Company was founded by brothers Walt and Roy Disney. And in 1882, the Nickel Plate Railroad opened for business. Happy Birthday Manute Bol and Flea (1962), Tim Robbins (1958), David Zucker and Bob Weir (1947), Suzanne Somers (1946), Angela Lansbury (1925), Eugene O'Neill (1888), Oscar Wilde (1854) and Noah Webster (1758).

"Knowledge and timber shouldn't be much used till they are seasoned."

- Oliver Wendell Holmes

what h/u?

78916344wl9.jpg

I'm going to be so friggen jealous when Tmax gets his, that would be a gem in my truck

shouldnt be to long until i have one of those in the max :)

Off to measure strain :D

I'm sure your way of doing it is way cooler than what we do in my unbelievably boring Solid Mechanics labs

i do it by observing whether or not i'm sore after taking a dump.

to do tonight through tomorrow morning

1) study for parasitology midterm(~3-4hrs)

2) Do cell bio homework (~3-4hrs)

3) study for parasitology midterm through tomorrow.

Probably won't pull an all-nighter, but will come close

I've got to put 5 hours in for the product/ops test tomorrow...tried to study last night, got to the point where it's not looking quite as alien as it was before I started :(

It's conceptually really easy stuff, but trying to figure out how it's going to be done on a multiple-choice test is annoying. And the grade is just three exams.

Of course, could turn out like the stats class last semester, go into the test knowing jack shit and get the highest grade in the class...for damn near both exams. Dumb luck can't strike twice though...