mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm not a Sam fan...better than Budweiser or Corona but if it's my choice I won't be drinking something domestic anyway...

I had a chance to try that new Miller Chill, good god that's some horrible-tasting stuff.

i haven't tried a sam adams that i like

I haven't ever tried a beer that I liked period, more of cocktail/mixed drinks person. But this is far cheaper and is at least palatable...

I had a chance to try that new Miller Chill, good god that's some horrible-tasting stuff.

Never had it, but I'll drink anything that is free to me.

Off to measure strain :D

I'm sure your way of doing it is way cooler than what we do in my unbelievably boring Solid Mechanics labs

Are you laying gauges?

yeah, we did that for our first lab

ya the pumpkin chuckin stuff is sweet seen it like twice on tv, and the nuematic cannons are the best!

i think it's pneumatic :)

damn that damn silent p lol forgot about it "runs and jumps and bangs forehead on wall" STUPID STUPID STUPID FAILURE

Does anyone here have experience with Demonoid?

I might be getting an invite there in a month or so, just wondering if their selection of FLAC stuff is decent. It'd be nice to have a kind of backup for Oink whenever my ratio needs to rebuild...like it does now...

I really don't use it too much but the times I've looked I have found Flac files I felt worth downloading. BTW check the demonoid site every now and then, thats how I got in.

BTW if anyone could get me a invite to OINK it would be greatly appreciated. I can finally get torrents to work at my house so i need to find some good places to D/L

I'm starting to really not give a shit about this test anymore...

I'm sure your way of doing it is way cooler than what we do in my unbelievably boring Solid Mechanics labs

Are you laying gauges?

I've help lay more than one or two gauges on concrete specimens. :)

We just use lasers. Can measure the stress, strain, and lamb waves :D

Are you laying gauges?

if you find either stress or strain, the other is pretty damn easy to get

no clue what a lamb wave is though

just got back from jog/walk routine. I do a 5 minute warmup, stretch, then jog for 60 seconds and walk for 90. Suppose to do this for 20 minutes the first week I attempt it. It progresses as I move along. After the jog/walk I stretch afterwards.

I bought some really nice running shoes and man do they make a difference!! Asics FTW

ya the pumpkin chuckin stuff is sweet seen it like twice on tv, and the nuematic cannons are the best!

i think it's pneumatic :)

the Romanian spell checker strikes again

epicsteak.jpg

Epic steak is epic...40 oz of pure bovine love :drink40:

That looks like a roast and not a steak. Unfair since I dropped 6 bills on three of us for dinner at Carlos & Johnny's.

The amount I care about these test is so low its actually pitiful.

just got back from jog/walk routine. I do a 5 minute warmup, stretch, then jog for 60 seconds and walk for 90. Suppose to do this for 20 minutes the first week I attempt it. It progresses as I move along. After the jog/walk I stretch afterwards.

I bought some really nice running shoes and man do they make a difference!! Asics FTW

ya asics are very nice, gel sole

epicsteak.jpg

Epic steak is epic...40 oz of pure bovine love :drink40:

That looks like a roast and not a steak. Unfair since I dropped 6 bills on three of us for dinner at Carlos & Johnny's.

Theres places where food costs that much!?!?!!!??!!!!!

Holy crap, thats about half of what my truck is worth.

$600 damn!!!!!

Need a new receiver. Hearing only half of what you're supposed to hear is starting to drive me insane. It's like watching a four legged animal trying to walk on just a front right peg and rear right peg.

Nice analogy :D

Sam Adams Boston Ale is rather tasty...

i think its craqp

i haven't tried a sam adams that i like

I haven't ever tried a beer that I liked period, more of cocktail/mixed drinks person. But this is far cheaper and is at least palatable...

You should try some real beers

Sam Adams Boston Ale is rather tasty...

i think its craqp

What are some good imports for me to get for friday night? Just some off the top of your head if you could, there is a liquor store here with a lot of imports so I might get lucky on finding something there. :)

Are you laying gauges?

if you find either stress or strain, the other is pretty damn easy to get

no clue what a lamb wave is though

It is very possible to find strain and have no stress. Think of the edge of a plate being stretched in one direction...