mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The heads are out :woot:

And the turbo is off the manifold. All it took was to invoke the old north gods and a bit more effort to remove one of the pesky nuts :lol:

LOL, on my local car forum, the local ginger kid tried to show off his mad amp fixing skillz... of which was using a sewing needle as a signal wire on the RCA connector... followed by everyone calling him a hack hahaha

Then he proceeded to tell two of my close friends that are also in possession of pieces of paper that say they are "Electronics Engineers", that he knows what he is doing.

bahahaha.

LOL, on my local car forum, the local ginger kid tried to show off his mad amp fixing skillz... of which was using a sewing needle as a signal wire on the RCA connector... followed by everyone calling him a hack hahaha

Then he proceeded to tell two of my close friends that are also in possession of pieces of paper that say they are "Electronics Engineers", that he knows what he is doing.

bahahaha.

Impressive to say the least.

shower milk and sleep. fudge yeah time for sleep in my own bed

Pics of the chick you are milking.

I fuggin wish

bahahaha.

WTF is a ginger kid?

I'm sick of working. Go to work, come home and work, weekends off but always end up working on the house. Fuck this shit. What happened to my teenage years? Getting old SUCKS!

Anyone have an 05 or up Mustang that wants an Eibach pro-kit?

got the pipes cut to make the y-pipe for the fiero exhaust. Hopefully get them welded up and stretched tomorrow or early next week.

i'm going to have to do some serious whoring, you all are getting too close

bahahaha.

WTF is a ginger kid?

HelpTheseGingerKids.jpg

got the pipes cut to make the y-pipe for the fiero exhaust. Hopefully get them welded up and stretched tomorrow or early next week.

:NeedPics:

w00t, got a promotion today ... Less hours, less work, more pay, more power ...

i need the hookup on 1/0 wire, black and red. if anyone can help me out, let me know. time to run power/ground for the fiero's 2nd battery and gonna make a killer set of jumper cables too.

I have a feeling the extra minifridge in our garage is getting turned into a pony-kegerator

w00t, got a promotion today ... Less hours, less work, more pay, more power ...

Sounds good to me! :)

tom, i have some pics of the 3800 in the fiero but none of the homebrew exhaust piece. gotta wait till tomorrow when i can upload them though.

GAH DANG I was tired at 11 oclock and I'm still f'n up at 1:30. Gnight to everyone the Truck is getting Zaino cleaned tomorrow and 2.5 rolls of RAAMmat with 6 yards of ensolite will be coming soon