mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I can't find a desk that I like anywhere, so I think I may build my own this summer if I have the time. I'll put a hutch on it and design some sort of built in speakers and sub. I wish I had the time to do it now.

Couple sheets of MDF and whatever finishing material I choose is going to be cheaper than the $3200 workcentre they gave all of us at work.

Booked the truck in for service on Tuesday. I will be able to spend some time with the CTS then.

Added to the list:

- individual who brings a five course meal to class and eats it in front of everyone. Foods include crunchy apples and nuts, along with smelly fish, etc.

- the f!cking clone ... comes and visits me two or three times every day to talk about weightlifting or sports

- I call them the health disaster. Box of Kleenex and four bottles of Advil in front of them, there they are snorting and sneezing all class. Stay at home and I'll e-mail you the notes.

- the nodder. I'm looking eight rows back and this person still thinks I'm speaking directly to them and feels the need to nod and confirm what I'm talking about.

- rich bitch. Comes to class in her lululemon pants, headband, tank top, and equipped with her gigantic purse. Usually travels in packs with other rich bitches.

- the nodder. I'm looking eight rows back and this person still thinks I'm speaking directly to them and feels the need to nod and confirm what I'm talking about.

Gah I hate that guy. I had one in my Linear Algebra class that would agree outloud, thank goodness he skipped class all the time and thought it was cool

Problem: BitTorrent (figuratively) kills router from time to time requiring manual intervention. Not a good thing when I leave for a week...

Solution: No Router

Can't believe I haven't thought about this sooner....oh well long ass week :suicide-santa:

Added to the list:

- I call them the health disaster. Box of Kleenex and four bottles of Advil in front of them, there they are snorting and sneezing all class. Stay at home and I'll e-mail you the notes.

i wish all profs would be so nice.

Problem: BitTorrent (figuratively) kills router from time to time requiring manual intervention. Not a good thing when I leave for a week...

Can't believe I haven't thought about this sooner....oh well long ass week :suicide-santa:

Alternative solutions:

Update your firmware or use a 3rd party firmware (if available) that is designed for bittorrent usage

Reduce the number of connections you're using

Reduce the number of half-open connections your router will allow

I have a tradeshow in Tucson so probably not though.

what show is it?

MEMS 2008 (IEEE)

http://www.mems2008.org/

Microstructures and such. Things like the DLP mirrors, airbag switches, rf telecom switches and such. Everything there you can't see without a microscope though so measuring dynamics is tricky unless you have one of our systems :)

Sean, you're missing out on good shows here again

World of Wheels this weekend

Barret-Jackson and Russo Steele auctions next weekend

Damnit, already have my tickets but I am travelling four weeks in a row so the w gets the weekends. I assume you saw that 4 of the top 7 contenders on the Dynomax challenge came from MN. :)

Spent about 7 hours cleaning the truck today and only got 1 coat of Z5 on but it looks amazing already. Tomorrow I will complete it and do a much better job applying it then I did today. :woot:

:stfu:

Booked the truck in for service on Tuesday. I will be able to spend some time with the CTS then.

As in your CTS?

Gah I hate that guy. I had one in my Linear Algebra class that would agree outloud, thank goodness he skipped class all the time and thought it was cool

I was a nodder, but of a different type. Falling asleep makes me nod.

I hope you weren't sleeping in the first row like one of the guys at the calculus lecture. The prof even took pictures of him sleeping. :suicide-santa:

I hope you weren't sleeping in the first row like one of the guys at the calculus lecture. The prof even took pictures of him sleeping. :suicide-santa:

better then getting caught drooling :Doh:

Hey Romanian, did your German buddy get my email yet? Havn't heard anything back since I sent it a while ago.

As in your CTS?

Hey, I'm not sold on it ... yet.

What's the matter? Do you think people don't want to hear with your issues with customs???

I've never complained about the idjits in the German customs office :lol:

Alternative solutions:

Update your firmware or use a 3rd party firmware (if available) that is designed for bittorrent usage

Reduce the number of connections you're using

Reduce the number of half-open connections your router will allow

Tried all three of those, specially the last two...choked it so bad I was getting dial up download and upload speeds :madrofl:

Spent about 7 hours cleaning the truck today and only got 1 coat of Z5 on but it looks amazing already. Tomorrow I will complete it and do a much better job applying it then I did today. :woot:

:stfu:

A few more coats of polish then more pics than you can shake a stick at!