mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

lol. I had to do it. No one wants to see the creepy guy in the background biting his lip! lol

Come on Saturday....get here already would ya....

*continues to wait impatiently for adapters*

Shit...

Does anyone know how to import slides from another slide show into Powerpoint 07?

Along with that, is there a way to apply the same background formatting (colors, images) to every slide at the same time?

Figured the first part of it out (of course, one of the things they changed for '07, real pissa).

Still wondering about the second...

Never had to use Office '07, I have a copy of '03 that I use.

Well time to go have a meeting with the Dean of Civil, and chat with him for awhile.

it doesn't get to ya so long as you spend most (99.9%) of your time in here

bingo

I am in CA so it can come to MN now, although everytime it snows I have to pay the damn plow :( Might be cold when I get off the plane tomorrow night without a jacket though. :Doh:

Lucky guy. I'll be on my way down to AZ on the 4th. Heat wave baby!

=D

Where in AZ u goin to man?

J

Mesa I beleive, outside pheonix correct?

yep, southeast valley

Well I decided to do the project, Today's Lesson: Controlling current flow through a transistor using a microcontroller.

Wow what fun :(

sounds interesting to me

EE?

I am in CA so it can come to MN now, although everytime it snows I have to pay the damn plow :( Might be cold when I get off the plane tomorrow night without a jacket though. :Doh:

=D

prepare for ~90*

Outstanding! I have a wedding however so I will be in a suit for a portion of that time. I've been sweating myself silly trying to get ready. I might get a gym membership just to sit in the sauna and get prepped.

Different kind of heat. Ours is totally dry. Like ~10% humidity.

Figured that out as well.

Now just kicking myself because I didn't get the right version of Photoshop CS2 :-/

=D

prepare for ~90*

Outstanding! I have a wedding however so I will be in a suit for a portion of that time. I've been sweating myself silly trying to get ready. I might get a gym membership just to sit in the sauna and get prepped.

Different kind of heat. Ours is totally dry. Like ~10% humidity.

no doubt, but I'm a sweat mo-fo.

I love that dry heat. I'm so excited to be out of MN

Oh well, it'll have to do. Only me and another person in this group give a shit about this anyway, so it's not like they'll mind...

I heaqrd about that purchase. Ford lost their arse with jag and LR

That's good business right there.

Not sure how clean the homemade biodiesel is, but the dub didn't like the bio sold at pump stations in germany. I don't know how the new diesels like it...

Not sure how clean the homemade biodiesel is, but the dub didn't like the bio sold at pump stations in germany. I don't know how the new diesels like it...

Biodiesel and veggie oil are horribly corrosive on stock fuel filters and lines.

Everyone I've talked to or read about has replaced their fuel lines with non-corrosive ones, and gone through several filter changes when first running on it, apparently it's an extremely good solvent and likes to clean up any gunk that might be in the fuel tank :)

Biodiesel and veggie oil are horribly corrosive on stock fuel filters and lines.

Everyone I've talked to or read about has replaced their fuel lines with non-corrosive ones, and gone through several filter changes when first running on it, apparently it's an extremely good solvent and likes to clean up any gunk that might be in the fuel tank :)

Hmmm, sounds interresting then :D

Tata bought them..yuck.

The biggest company in the world that most people in America probably have no idea exists :)