mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

At some point I'm going to have to get this damn uberwoofer out of the house and into a vehicle. I guess I could invert it in the 300 and get the basket either chromed or painted inferno red to match the car. I'd like to make it into a nice display but I need the trunk space.

300 cars in the cruise tonight and 1100 vehicles in the car show Sunday. Annnnddd I have no camera. Damnit.

At some point I'm going to have to get this damn uberwoofer out of the house and into a vehicle. I guess I could invert it in the 300 and get the basket either chromed or painted inferno red to match the car. I'd like to make it into a nice display but I need the trunk space.

Have you seen the new BMs? Those would be perfect for saving space and matching your car.

BMv2.JPG

BMv2-close.JPG

BMv2-front.JPG

Have you seen the new BMs? Those would be perfect for saving space and matching your car.

Those are quite nice. Even the Mag @ only 1 cu.ft would work.

But the Mag isn't pretty red.

aaaaaaand I'm back

texas hill country bbq *BURP* so good

chocolate cake batter ice cream so deadly

IROC went 5-1 at the strip tonight after the cruise. Got romped by a Z06 and slayed a new Mustang GT, Ford Lightning, '71 Monte Carlo, '08 Lotus Exige, and a '69 Chevelle 396 that had something funny sticking out of the hood and managed to shoot a rod or something into the ground about 1/3 of the way down.

Seen a lot of nice late '60's muscle for sale but came home without anything. Might be time to pass on the IROC and move onto something like a Charger or Challenger.

IROC went 5-1 at the strip tonight after the cruise. Got romped by a Z06 and slayed a new Mustang GT, Ford Lightning, '71 Monte Carlo, '08 Lotus Exige, and a '69 Chevelle 396 that had something funny sticking out of the hood and managed to shoot a rod or something into the ground about 1/3 of the way down.

Nicely done. :) What kind of times will it run?

I think I'll catch up on some anime while the carpet bomb of digestion medication goes to work

Nicely done. :) What kind of times will it run?

Low 13's and I'm not a good enough driver to dip it into the 12's. It ran 14.1's consistently stock and it was rated for 14.7 from the factory. If I had the balls I would drop the LS1 in it but for that amount of time/effort/money I would rather start a new project.

Zee not zed.

Tu parles Francais aussi?

Zee not zed.

Tu parles Francais aussi?

Ah oui je fais. Along with fluent Italian and enough Spanish to survive in southern California.

92 deg and 95% humidity, it is fucking brutal outside. Had to pick up about 40 buckets of rocks that line the edge of my driveway since it rained so hard it washed them down the driveway, then cut up two tree trunks into firewood by the lake. Thank god I could swim afterwards, the lake has never felt so refreshing. :D

welcome to baytown 24/7 lol

fuck u steve LOL j/p

I need to learn Italian and Spanish

and I've fucking killed my light-weight-ness, 5 beers doesn't even do what 2 beers did 3 months ago

Workin on getting trashed at the house tonight...

Likewise, polishing off the Glenlivet I didn't drink because the last field party got cancelled :)

woohoo

Another month, another employee of the month ...

Likewise, polishing off the Glenlivet I didn't drink because the last field party got cancelled :)

woohoo

Last time I did that it was almost a full liter, and a friend and I polished off the whole damn thing. Then we did bout another 1/2L between us of rum...