mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

92 deg and 95% humidity, it is fudgeing brutal outside. Had to pick up about 40 buckets of rocks that line the edge of my driveway since it rained so hard it washed them down the driveway, then cut up two tree trunks into firewood by the lake. Thank god I could swim afterwards, the lake has never felt so refreshing. :D

welcome to baytown 24/7 lol

139...........its also brutal here...

10 hours of sleep never felt so good

Car audio meet today pretty much failed :(

who THE FUCK put a bird feeder outside my window

man, looks like it's just going to rain all day. Oh well, wasn't going to do anything except be a couch potato anwyays.

Does anybody know how much that mortgage insurance is for if you don't put 20% down on a home? I figure it depends on amount borrowed, let's just say 100,000 for roundness example.

Seen a lot of nice late '60's muscle for sale but came home without anything. Might be time to pass on the IROC and move onto something like a Charger or Challenger.

I can pretty much guarantee my next "car" will be a Charger.

92 deg and 95% humidity, it is fucking brutal outside. Had to pick up about 40 buckets of rocks that line the edge of my driveway since it rained so hard it washed them down the driveway, then cut up two tree trunks into firewood by the lake. Thank god I could swim afterwards, the lake has never felt so refreshing. :D

welcome to baytown 24/7 lol

another reason I don't like Texas

Another month, another employee of the month ... God I need better people surrounding me ...

Oh well, at least they're hinting at giving me another raise, at least.

Don't let them hint too long, ask for it.

man, looks like it's just going to rain all day. Oh well, wasn't going to do anything except be a couch potato anwyays.

Does anybody know how much that mortgage insurance is for if you don't put 20% down on a home? I figure it depends on amount borrowed, let's just say 100,000 for roundness example.

*doesn't know

My gut says that it will be around $100 per month per 100k loan, regularly pulling a second mortgage at a higher rate to cover the portion you can't put down actually saves you more money than paying the MIS.

Seen a lot of nice late '60's muscle for sale but came home without anything. Might be time to pass on the IROC and move onto something like a Charger or Challenger.

did you look at that one in the bay area?

Zee not zed.

Tu parles Francais aussi?

Ah oui je fais. Along with fluent Italian and enough Spanish to survive in southern California.

I had 4 years of French in high school and spoke quite well. Now, I think the only things I can remember are the alphabet and enough to order myself some food at McDonalds.

Zee not zed.

Ah oui je fais. Along with fluent Italian and enough Spanish to survive in southern California.

I had 4 years of French in high school and spoke quite well. Now, I think the only things I can remember are the alphabet and enough to order myself some food at McDonalds.

I'm in a similar situation, only I finished high-school last summer. Kinda sad :(

Time to find some food and do laundry...

One of my friends last night accidently kicked a trim corner in the bathroom and split her toe open, no band aids so I had to paper towel and electrical tape it up...

Friend is on leave from Iraq currently so was drinking with him last night. :)

did you look at that one in the bay area?

I won't have enough money to play for a while, unless things kick off real fast with the new company.

Not so much candy on the lake today, really effin' windy. :(

Perhaps it will lay down tonight.

*Posting from Civic while installing*

^ Gotta love wireless. :)

Eff making food after ten hours of working on Saturday.

Eff making food after ten hours of working on Saturday.

:(

Yeah, it sucks. Oh well. I have enough chicken thighs in the oven to feed me tonight, tomorrow and Monday at work.

Zee not zed.

I would be happy if most people were able to speak fluent English, especially online.