mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

So I open up my garage door this morning and find some jackass has parked their car on the street about 3-4 feet in front of my drive way directly behind where I need to pull the Impala out. I'm already running late so I just wiggle the Imp past and head to class. When I get home, the fucking thing is still there. It's this '03ish Civic that looks like it's been in several fender benders. As I'm standing in my garage deciding if I should start fucking with it, this little Asian girl comes out of the house across the street, apologizes, offers me a cigarette, and drives off. Is it just me or is offering a cigarette in that situation just totally odd?

it was probably a marijuana cigarette

So I open up my garage door this morning and find some jakcalope has parked their car on the street about 3-4 feet in front of my drive way directly behind where I need to pull the Impala out. I'm already running late so I just wiggle the Imp past and head to class. When I get home, the pucking thing is still there. It's this '03ish Civic that looks like it's been in several fender benders. As I'm standing in my garage deciding if I should start pucking with it, this little Asian girl comes out of the house across the street, apologizes, offers me a cigarette, and drives off. Is it just me or is offering a cigarette in that situation just totally odd?

it is. Maybe she just got done having sex. Or it's some kind of inuendo, like she's offering the cigarette for after the sex she wants to have with you because of the stress she caused with the parked car.

considering she stayed the night and one of the guys walked her out and gave her a kiss goodbye, I think it's fairly likely she had gotten laid recently

you smoke?? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww :suicide-santa:

sorry, had too.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ick, no

So I open up my garage door this morning and find some jakcalope has parked their car on the street about 3-4 feet in front of my drive way directly behind where I need to pull the Impala out. I'm already running late so I just wiggle the Imp past and head to class. When I get home, the pucking thing is still there. It's this '03ish Civic that looks like it's been in several fender benders. As I'm standing in my garage deciding if I should start pucking with it, this little Asian girl comes out of the house across the street, apologizes, offers me a cigarette, and drives off. Is it just me or is offering a cigarette in that situation just totally odd?

it is. Maybe she just got done having sex. Or it's some kind of inuendo, like she's offering the cigarette for after the sex she wants to have with you because of the stress she caused with the parked car.

considering she stayed the night and one of the guys walked her out and gave her a kiss goodbye, I think it's fairly likely she had gotten laid recently

you smoke?? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww :suicide-santa:

sorry, had too.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ick, no

whew.....good.

i was worried there for a second.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i realllllllly want to plant my foot up the (ex)gf's ass

what is it about girls not understanding that not telling the truth (as in saying nothing) IS lying?

service engine soon light just came on in the Silvy...can't the damn thing go 2 months without something else crapping on it. :(

As of tonight, yes. I don't care who you are you don't lie to me. It's not what i want but until she grows up and starts telling me the truth i've got better ways to spend my time

As of tonight, yes. I don't care who you are you don't lie to me. It's not what i want but until she grows up and starts telling me the truth i've got better ways to spend my time

Whiskey, hookers and cards?

mmmkay so I'm pretty sure I'm ditching the current exhaust setup and going to get dual dynomax bullets with an H pipe and shorty tips with a 45* dump out of the corners. It won't be mandrel but I really doubt I will see a difference, also there bends are not that restrictive. I had a bullet on my 90 model and I absolutely loved it, so I'm hoping this will sound just as good.

Only decision I need to make is if I want to go with 12" or 18" bullets. I had a single 18" on the 90 but I don't know what difference the duals will make.

Completely valid and logical reasoning. Why are women stupid?

bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

bitches ain't chit but hoes and tricks

i've said that about 50 times the past week.

kudos.

Determin the stopping distances for a car with an initial speed of 95 km/h and human reaction time of 1.0s, for an acceleration of

a=-4.0m/s^2

a=-8.0m/s^2

5 hours of homework... my brain is shutting down.

heeelllpppp

stick a brick wall in front of it, should stop on a dime

stick a brick wall in front of it, should stop on a dime

A+ for creativity.

As I grow older....

I talk more shit to the TV during baseball games

Determin the stopping distances for a car with an initial speed of 95 km/h and human reaction time of 1.0s, for an acceleration of

a=-4.0m/s^2

a=-8.0m/s^2

5 hours of homework... my brain is shutting down.

heeelllpppp

put in the same units

divide v by a

add 1

I think