mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Found a set of 6 on ebay (1' length) for 15$ buy it now, by themselves they are like 8$ a damn cable... :)

Anyone know where to get cheap RCA (male) to XLR (female) cables for cheap? Monoprice has them but won't be in stock to the end of the month at the earliest.

Make them.

Them damn ends are expensive.

Cayenne GTS has the 6 speed manual with the non turbo V8

I still like the V10 TDI the Touareg has though; 550 ft lbs., hooah

Welcome to the world of modern diesel engines :D

The 2.5 turbo on my Jeep has 220ft lbs and it's not what I'd call a modern diesel.

I wanna put a 4-71 or 6-71 in a pickup truck and put a 5" straight on it... Everyone else is running around with loud exhaust on a 'Max, Stroker, or Cummins, they haven't heard loud till you flog a Detroit with a 5" pipe...

Me too :)

And hell, with the way Ford's truck sales are suffering, a diesel pickup to replace the van is going to be cheap in a couple years :)

or a TDI Touraeg

edit: no stick on the touraegs

They are ungodly expensive for what they are and running a diesel up here in the winter is terrible. The gas mileage will make you sick. F350 22mpg summer, 8mpg winter :(

or a TDI Touraeg

edit: no stick on the touraegs

I believe the Cayenne Sport with the V6 does. :)

That would be a good car for her, but I want more fun than that.

If I get a sport ute, it will be a Jeep GCSRT8 or a Saab 9-7x Aero. The likelihood of me getting one is getting smaller though when things like: BMW 335, CTS-V, S4, Cayman S are all in the same price range.

For her a Buick Enclave might happen which should easily tow the boat/snowmobile trailer.

GTS has the 400hp V8

Not available until 2008 and at $75k+ it ain't gonna happen.

If I get a sport ute, it will be a Jeep GCSRT8 or a Saab 9-7x Aero. The likelihood of me getting one is getting smaller though when things like: BMW 335, CTS-V, S4, Cayman S are all in the same price range.

For her a Buick Enclave might happen which should easily tow the boat/snowmobile trailer.

The Enclaves are the awesome. My friends mom had one that they got with allllll the upgrades because they sold the one they ordered out from under them. It was super nice.

<-- only buys cars with every option

It pretty much always minimizes your operation costs. Buy something pre-depreciated and fully loaded.

So, my time at the Audi dealer was a total waste. They told me the Cobra was only worth $7500. I walked out the door immediately after and said nothing else to them. Left a nice pair of marks in their lot as well.

It pretty much always minimizes your operation costs. Buy something pre-depreciated and fully loaded.

It also raises the resale.

Going to test drive and xB tomorrow, and I just spoke with my buddy that works at the Lexus dealership and he told me he can get the TRD parts super-cheap. Hello Mr. Blower if I buy one.

It also raises the resale.

And you can usually find some dope who bought it new that doesn't realize that. Cheap purchase price, high selling price, minimizes your costs :)

So, my time at the Audi dealer was a total waste. They told me the Cobra was only worth $7500. I walked out the door immediately after and said nothing else to them. Left a nice pair of marks in their lot as well.

Puckers