mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm a little worried about Hurricane Ike. It's already a category 4 and it's still way out there.

One things for sure, I'd hate to permanently live in Nassau :suicide-santa:

the Audi Q7 TDI looks hella fun too

Cayenne GTS has the 6 speed manual with the non turbo V8

I still like the V10 TDI the Touareg has though; 550 ft lbs., hooah

I thoguht they scrapped the v10 to the US. I would love one of those =)

They did for like a year or so because of US diesel emission standards but I'm pretty sure its back?

According to VW I can get one.

553 @ 2,000 rpm (750 Nm @ 2,000 rpm)

Hawt

I'm a little worried about Hurricane Ike. It's already a category 4 and it's still way out there.

I'd be more worried about Mangino getting hungry and eating people rather than the hurricane getting you...

Hey, where'd that assistant coordinator go?

- Don't worry about him...

I'd be more worried about Mangino getting hungry and eating people rather than the hurricane getting you...

Now THAT is some funny shit fing05.giffing05.gif

A quick look through all the threads you've created revealed nothing.

was it anything like this?

180-075m.jpg

My search didn't find anything either, which is weird. It wasn't my thread though, I commented in somebody else's. But I couldn't go back beyond a couple months, and it was like a topic from a year ago.

Anyways, it involved two transformers, one 300 ohm and one 75 ohm.

One looks like this: http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.js...rentPage=search

And the other has two pronged wires that hook into those screws and a female coax cable port.

My search didn't find anything either, which is weird.

If it was a year ago, it was probably lost in the data crash.

haha. Well I wasn't so much worried about the hurricane getting me as the people in the southeast, but yes Mangino's hunger is a constant concern. Speaking of football coaches, I can't believe your school gave Price an extension. That guy is not a good coach, IMO. At least from the bits I saw and heard of him last year. I don't know if it's true or not, but a friend of a friend is on the team and supposedly the guy said Price basically gave up on the year after the loss to KU.

My search didn't find anything either, which is weird.

If it was a year ago, it was probably lost in the data crash.

ah, darn those things.

haha. Well I wasn't so much worried about the hurricane getting me as the people in the southeast, but yes Mangino's hunger is a constant concern. Speaking of football coaches, I can't believe your school gave Price an extension. That guy is not a good coach, IMO. At least from the bits I saw and heard of him last year. I don't know if it's true or not, but a friend of a friend is on the team and supposedly the guy said Price basically gave up on the year after the loss to KU.

Everyone here is scratching their head at that extension too... It'll be interesting to see what happens this year, I think we have the potential to be fairly good, but who knows.

Anyone else watch the new Sons of Anarchy on FX last night?

I am so fugging hungary. Going back to the gym has really increased the old appetite, now if only I can get that metabolism up a bit more.

I NEED LUNCH!

Landscaping crew at 7:30AM is not cool

Now THAT is some funny shit fing05.giffing05.gif

ya that thing is a beast but we still got along time until it makes up his mind

SIEG HEIL!! SIEG HEIL!!

ACHTUNG JUDEN, ACHTUNG!

I loves me some orange peel chicken

made by a real chinese chef

damn good rice as well

Checked out radioshack today and no luck. Also checked out a home audio store down the street and they recommended using a cheater plug as a permanent fix :suicide-santa: . Going to go ahead and get a cheater plug for temporary until the Isolator comes in from parts express

Lovable MSNBC blowhard Keith Olbermann was reportedly not thrilled about attending the Republican National Convention. Last week, Page Six claimed Keith wanted "a more secure location" before attending the proceedings, because, they giggled, he's afraid someone will assassinate him.

His bashing and biased is so prevalent, I have no idea how he can be respected as a journalist. If obama gets elected, what in the world is he going to bitch about? His show will have lost its purpose, same thing can be applied to the woman from Air America that MSNBC thinks is worthy of her own show.