mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

SIEG HEIL!! SIEG HEIL!!

ACHTUNG JUDEN, ACHTUNG!

Achtung Baby!

Some people just need a punch to the nose. If you're bragging to some girl about traveling all over Europe on your mom's settlement check because she got in a horrible wreck and suffered nerve damage, I think you should be able to hear yourself...nevermind the fact that everybody else around you hears what you're saying as well.

L'enfer, des autres

Lovable MSNBC blowhard Keith Olbermann was reportedly not thrilled about attending the Republican National Convention. Last week, Page Six claimed Keith wanted "a more secure location" before attending the proceedings, because, they giggled, he's afraid someone will assassinate him.

His bashing and biased is so prevalent, I have no idea how he can be respected as a journalist. If obama gets elected, what in the world is he going to bitch about? His show will have lost its purpose, same thing can be applied to the woman from Air America that MSNBC thinks is worthy of her own show.

His politics aside, you have to concede that all Sportscenter anchors are merely pale copies of what Olbermann did for that show.

Personally, I think he makes a much better sports broadcaster than a political one.

Lovable MSNBC blowhard Keith Olbermann was reportedly not thrilled about attending the Republican National Convention. Last week, Page Six claimed Keith wanted "a more secure location" before attending the proceedings, because, they giggled, he's afraid someone will assassinate him.

His bashing and biased is so prevalent, I have no idea how he can be respected as a journalist. If obama gets elected, what in the world is he going to bitch about? His show will have lost its purpose, same thing can be applied to the woman from Air America that MSNBC thinks is worthy of her own show.

His politics aside, you have to concede that all Sportscenter anchors are merely pale copies of what Olbermann did for that show.

Personally, I think he makes a much better sports broadcaster than a political one.

that is true. But you have to admit some of the sportscenter guys are pretty good on their own. Kenny Mayne is the number 1 example.

A pack of wild Amazons just pulled into the parking lot of my apartment complex

judging from the way they're talking their combined IQ is probably about the same as mine

spicy pork cutlets, cheesy rice and beans, nom

trying to figure out if I can fit a 8' 2x4 in the Impala...

im sure u could that thing is huge!

im sure u could that thing is huge!

can't do it anyway that I feel safe driving that way :(

Do your rear seats fold down? I'm constantly throwing 8' dimensional lumber in my Mustang.

I fit the BIB's into a Cobalt last night (only 5'9"). Put a pretty good scratch in one :(

If the rear seats fold down go from the rear left corner of the trunk. Fold the front seat down as far as possible and have the excess stick out the front passenger window. I believe legally you get 3 ft sticking out of the right of your vehicle so you should be plenty fine. I'm sure a truck would be normally wider than the overall width of the impala with the 2x4 sticking out

Today was interesting.

Tore up some old ceramic tile in a restroom yesterday. Upon doing so, noticed a leaking toilet seal. I shut the supply off and cleaned the area and put a fan on it all night to dry the concrete. Got into work this morning and removed the bowl from the wall. Noticed a small crack in the flange, but thought it would be okay. Got it all cleaned up, installed the new wax ring, bolted it up to the wall and as soon as I sat on it, it cracked all the way through. To top this all off, the backflow traps were not fully seating and I was getting residual out the waste line spewing on to the floor. I cap this off, go order a new toilet and proceed to laying new tile. Upon opening the box of tile, I pull back the cardboard and a broken piece of tile must have been stuck to the adhesive use to seal the box, and of course, it manages to slice the shit out of my hand. I immediately have a small pool of blood on the floor and run over to get some towels. I pull them away to check out the gash and well, it won't stop bleeding. I finally get it to the point where I can inspect the wound, and I see fatty tissue. Now I think I need stitches. . . I go let LP know, fill out an accident report, spend two hours arguing with my G-friend about going to get stitches, and finally end up spending the last two hours of my day at Med-Point getting stitched up.

Worst part about the day was trying to get feeling back in my palm and pinky. I really hate that numbing shit. It's annoying as all hell and would rather they just stick the needle in and thread that shit with nothing.

Car_ladder_on_interstate.JPG

u could do this :)

I see stupid ass shit like that all the time around here. Worst part is, cops will drive right on by and not do a thing.

Do your rear seats fold down? I'm constantly throwing 8' dimensional lumber in my Mustang.

no fold down seats

i used to never ever get headaches

now i'm getting one every god damned day

no fold down seats

:(

I was about to say, the Imp must have been near the length of the van...

no fold down seats

:(

I was about to say, the Imp must have been near the length of the van...

'bout a foot longer than the van IIRC

unlike the van, the Imp actually has an interior though :P