mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Bah, guess its time for sleep. gotta drive back to Beaumont in the AM

Does anyone have a use for two Basic stamp controllers or a 1GHz Celeron mobo/minitower?

So much random shit taking up room here, time to get rid of it :(

Also have an inordinate amount of '80s hair bands and '70s pop/rock on vinyl that I'll let go cheap :D

Also have an inordinate amount of '80s hair bands and '70s pop/rock on vinyl that I'll let go cheap :D

oo!

<-- interested

oo!

<-- interested

I'm not sure it's the kind of stuff you'd be interested in...Great White, April Wine, one Journey (Raised on Radio I believe), Foreigner, and in the weird '70s things category, Starcastle & a bunch of Hall & Oates :(

Now, where's my cookie for naming the subs ?

When I meet you one day I will get you a cookie... Otherwise shipping is too expensive and USPS will probably damage the cookie

I will get that cookie !

service engine soon light just came on in the Silvy...can't the damn thing go 2 months without something else crapping on it. :(

*cough* It's a Chevy *cough*

Gotta go pull the boat out of the water :(

september is hitting like a damn sledge hammer!

so cold so fast!

I want to nail sarah. I hope she did some nude movies with a trailor park guy. Those should be out there.

She moves to the number 2 spot for ladies I would love to nail.

#1?

Martha Stewart. I would put it down on her. And before I was done, she would go ass to mouth. No doubt, Martha.

:lol: you're a sick, sick man

Meh, anyone can nail some dumb really hot chick. I want to make a stuffy lady with money and power be brought down to their primal nature.

They all beg for the cawk in the end...

lol

:D

I want to nail sarah. I hope she did some nude movies with a trailor park guy. Those should be out there.

She moves to the number 2 spot for ladies I would love to nail.

#1?

Martha Stewart. I would put it down on her. And before I was done, she would go ass to mouth. No doubt, Martha.

:lol: you're a sick, sick man

Martha's done time, who knows what she learned in prison...:peepwall::D

Another fine point. She may bring along a lady friend of hers, and then I get a 2-fer.

fing05.gif

So I open up my garage door this morning and find some jackass has parked their car on the street about 3-4 feet in front of my drive way directly behind where I need to pull the Impala out. I'm already running late so I just wiggle the Imp past and head to class. When I get home, the fucking thing is still there. It's this '03ish Civic that looks like it's been in several fender benders. As I'm standing in my garage deciding if I should start fucking with it, this little Asian girl comes out of the house across the street, apologizes, offers me a cigarette, and drives off. Is it just me or is offering a cigarette in that situation just totally odd?

She may have been in prison with Martha, it's like currency when your doing hard time.

service engine soon light just came on in the Silvy...can't the damn thing go 2 months without something else crapping on it. :(

look for a bowtie on the front, if you find one, then you know where the problem started

As of tonight, yes. I don't care who you are you don't lie to me. It's not what i want but until she grows up and starts telling me the truth i've got better ways to spend my time

Whiskey, hookers and cards?

I agree if a woman ever gave me the notion of false pretenses I would just pack up my emotions and move on. I didn't handle being lied to or as you said, not told things, well.

however

I am happy about "settling down". I was nearly headed down a road of money, sex, drugs, rock and roll and fast cars. I mean what kind of life would that be....

Wait a minuite. WTF am I saying

Stay single, bang hotties, and burn the candle from both ends mang!

As of tonight, yes. I don't care who you are you don't lie to me. It's not what i want but until she grows up and starts telling me the truth i've got better ways to spend my time

Completely valid and logical reasoning. Why are women stupid?

Estrogen and their need for a man.

They are all deep down so in need of the cawk that they get all excited then estrogen gets in the way of logic and they mess it up.

I sleep better beleiving that all women are horn robots craving my manlyness.

Does anyone have a use for two Basic stamp controllers or a 1GHz Celeron mobo/minitower?

details on the mini tower??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

details on the mini tower??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

It was an IBM Netvista desktop...basically just the case itself, power supply, floppy drive, and mobo. No hard drives or CD drives. I was figuring I'd separate the motherboard and sell that separately...if it was worth anything to anyone...I'll get pictures after class today if you're interested.

I've got my doors done finally... :) The difference is almost night and day, the problems I was having with blending the 6.5's to the Fostex has almost all gone away now and these little MLI's will just get down and boogie.

Before...

DSCN1094.jpg

After...

DSCN1160.jpg

DSCN1161.jpg

DSCN1162.jpg

Determin the stopping distances for a car with an initial speed of 95 km/h and human reaction time of 1.0s, for an acceleration of

a=-4.0m/s^2

a=-8.0m/s^2

5 hours of homework... my brain is shutting down.

heeelllpppp

put in the same units

divide v by a

add 1

I think

Pretty much, write it all down, make the units the same and solve for s. Don't forget to add the 1 sec reaction time.

*cough* It's a Chevy *cough*

No cough necessary, piece of shit GM

Bad remake of "Space Oddity" in a Lincoln ad? :(

Fuck me. I'm looking very seriously about putting my DCX2496 in the Cadi.

I would get time alignment, all crossover shit ever needed, and EQ out the ass...

And of course, now I've got that song stuck in my head...