mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I spy Ramos :)

Is Hillbilly SQ getting together tomorrow? I noticed VA state finals were coming up, not sure if Dave was doing that or not...

goddamnit, when is someone going to engineer a laptop that can accept an emergency slow charge though usb. fawking laptop power supplies are a joke. they always break when you need them most......oh and our economic infrastructure = red headed stepchild.

wow.................my only ? is if the sock market keeps falling how will it effect the worth of the american dollar.

I ask beacuse well if it drops the american dollar down to the level of the iraqi dinar i know alot of people who will become happy.

J

wow.................my only ? is if the sock market keeps falling how will it effect the worth of the american dollar.

I ask beacuse well if it drops the american dollar down to the level of the iraqi dinar i know alot of people who will become happy.

J

It doesn't impact it directly, but if foreign investors thought things were bad enough they might start dumping those securities on the market in droves...and things could get really interesting. I don't think we'd have Weimar Germany-style hyperinflation with wheelbarrows of cash to buy loaves of bread, but who knows :P

J

It doesn't impact it directly, but if foreign investors thought things were bad enough they might start dumping those securities on the market in droves...and things could get really interesting. I don't think we'd have Weimar Germany-style hyperinflation with wheelbarrows of cash to buy loaves of bread, but who knows :P

LOL, I just made that reference to germany about 20min ago.

Of course, adding nearly a trillion dollars' worth to our national debt in one piece of legislation doesn't help our cause, either.

Wall_Jump_Idiot.gif

an inturpritive dace of what happens to other countries when the US hemorrages money.

Wall_Jump_Idiot.gif

an inturpritive dace of what happens to other countries when the US hemorrages money.

I thought that was representative of our financial strategy :D

And I'm now close to running out of hard drive space :(

Time to upgrade sooner than I thought...

hehe!

The expedition isn't so tough on the wallet this week!

Hooray! Maybe she needs a twin turbo kit and a lift too!

=P

I'm having a crappy day. Nearly got my truck towed when I couldn't get into the parking ramp today.

at least no one made a referance to me being part of a nazi prison camp.