mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i would be sad to see the regulars/mods leave. i gathered most of the information i needed about audio the first month i was on here. it's only the interesting conversations in the hop with you all that keeps me on here. :(

They probably need to just take a breather,...they'll be back.

Massive head ache.

Massive boredom from studying Java.

I just couldn't get myself in the right mood for this midterm :(

Sure, it's interresting (and really important) but the way the prof wrote the lectures is making it really hard to study anything :(

Not beeing able do download JDK so I can actually write code isn't helping thigs at all.

I can understand. I had an advanced physics prof. that took all the fun out of the experiments though his teaching style.

Might just get the grade I'm looking for on this upcoming Intro. To Financial Management exam. Fingers crossed

slow H0P

:+1:

slowest ive seen in some time

Don't bet the farm on that one cochise

It was 25 years ago today, Scott Safran taught the world to play... Asteroids. On this day in 1983, 15-year-old Scott Safran began playing Asteroids at an arcade in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.

Three days later, his last ship was crushed by a vector rock and he staggered back from the cabinet with a record-breaking score of 41,336,440 points. A record that has remained unbroken ever since.

Don't bet the farm on that one cochise

Absolutely not :D

wow.............this shit is gonna get interesting

anyone wanna make popcorn?

Eh, not really.

Unlike ICIX, there's really too many people I still consider friends to leave here for long. Unless we all find another place... ;)

Doesn't mean I'll recommend anything SSA again, though.

find......make

on a positive note, jesus christ that girl had a fantastic ass, no pics though, i'm at barnes and noble

It was 25 years ago today, Scott Safran taught the world to play... Asteroids. On this day in 1983, 15-year-old Scott Safran began playing Asteroids at an arcade in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.

Three days later, his last ship was crushed by a vector rock and he staggered back from the cabinet with a record-breaking score of 41,336,440 points. A record that has remained unbroken ever since.

I freaking suck at Asteroids, good for him though!

damn, 3 days of playing? that's intense. did he do it all on one quarter?

I actually stopped by the store(s) on my way home and bought a little bottle of Jim Beam Black and some coke. I never, evereverevereverever do that. Something just sprung into me during this afternoon at work. Boredom I guess.

on a positive note, jesus christ that girl had a fantastic ass, no pics though, i'm at barnes and noble

**glares**

speaking of, there's so much T&A around campus

I'm going to have withdrawal symptoms once I graduate

Seems like everyone here goes to school

speaking of, there's so much T&A around campus

I'm going to have withdrawal symptoms once I graduate

There was a girl today walking around with holey jeans, one directly through her back left pocket. Damn near walked into a lamp post. Weapons of mass distraction...

Good luck !

Have been redoing problems in the book (no homework grade in this class, thank god) to study for it the past three days. Fucking ridiculous how much you can learn just by applying formulas and doing math problems over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. :ehh: