mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

yawn..........NBC chamber this morning

not gonna be a happy camper

ThePirateBay FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gas is 2.74!!! wtf?

Woke up this morning and thought it was Wednesday. But it's not. darn.

First post in replacement hop.

Terrorists have hijacked the thread...thats what happened lol

Who here is a metallica fan?

I will make a new topic explaining the forum issues here once everything is worked out. Mark and I have been in nearly constant contact with the host and the forum software developers since about mid-day Friday. If it comes down to it, we will do a full system restore, and only lose about a week of content. That stinks, but that is much better then losing about 5 years or so worth of content.

Just trying to find the best solution. But don't worry, I have been backing up the site on a nearly 5 day minimum rotation to avoid total data loss. We learned the hard way last year when something failed and the host over wrote the files with a crashed copy causing us to lose over 70,000 posts.

Wow 70k!

Yeah, the data loss of '07 in Feb.

I will make a new topic explaining the forum issues here once everything is worked out. Mark and I have been in nearly constant contact with the host and the forum software developers since about mid-day Friday. If it comes down to it, we will do a full system restore, and only lose about a week of content. That stinks, but that is much better then losing about 5 years or so worth of content.

Just trying to find the best solution. But don't worry, I have been backing up the site on a nearly 5 day minimum rotation to avoid total data loss. We learned the hard way last year when something failed and the host over wrote the files with a crashed copy causing us to lose over 70,000 posts.

you guys are really on top of it!!

way to go!

So we might lose this IHoP???

better to loose the mini hop than the ooooold hop. Maybe they can salvage both.

Me I'm just glad to be back, and even now yes glad to be back at work.

you guys are really on top of it!!

way to go!

We need to be because too many people and companies rely on SSA, and we have put way too much of our time and money into it.

better to loose the mini hop than the ooooold hop. Maybe they can salvage both.

Me I'm just glad to be back, and even now yes glad to be back at work.

Going to find out. I just send the ticket into have the full site restored from the last back up. But yes, I would rather lose a little from the last week, then a crap ton from the last 5 years.

True......

Im going to sleep now.

okay...now I am going to sleep.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhhhhh :excl:

Why did my desk lamp decide to quit working when I need it the most ?

Who here is a metallica fan?

Sort of a fan. I like the music but I don't know any details about the band.

RIP H0P

It still is there, we just have to go back to the future. ;)