mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Shed is built. Gotta love a manufacturer who registers Sheds.com as their domain name

Got my sister hooked up to Xbox Live; its astounding how far consoles have gone in the past 5 years alone...

Gonna install 5 sheets worth of 3/4 BC pressure treated ply floor sometime later, should make it heavy enough to not fly away :lol2:

HOP needs an anchor so it can no longer float the fuck off

HOP needs an anchor so it can no longer float the fuck off

Werd.

Had to buy a new wall charger for my cell phone, old one crapped out on me. Doesn't help much that my battery will only last about 8-10hrs either.

left my wall charger at home :( have to use the USB charger now...

Hopefully I can get the 100.4 back this week and have everything ready to Jam this weekend.

Cell phones are corporate america's way to annoy the crap out of me.

Hopefully I can get the 100.4 back this week and have everything ready to Jam this weekend.

What'd you do to it?

Are there any software packages on the market that can control your systems configurations, Ie crossover, eq, etc ? So if you had a computer in your vehicle could make it work for you

anyone know the slopes on the 100.4C? is it 12db or 24?

the DLS' crossover at 4500Hz 6db on the low pass and 12db on the high pass. Should I just run the set passive and bridged and not even worry about active?

1st post in the hop, woot

Uh where does everybody get their chopped and screwed music besides limewire?

Do it yourself. http://www.jamglue.com/

Good night HOPers, school in the mornin'.

good morning.

I haven't seen my gf since last tuesday, and apparently that's a good thing. She's very sick, started out as a sore throat and escalated into can't talk or swallow and yesterday started throwing up. She's back at her parents', so I probably won't see her for a couple more days too. Hope I don't catch that stuff.

Made my new box for the Mag this weekend. I used Birch plywood, and I friggin love that stuff. It's so light, my 1 cube box weighs like 12 lbs, compared to like 80 for my 4 cube MDF box I had in there. The whole 4x8 sheet was so stiff too, it didn't flex hardly at all even when only supporting one end. The MDF would darn near touch the ground hanging off the bed of the truck from bending so much. I'll post pics sometime this year. and maybe a review.

Morning H0P. Having some oatmeal with a bit of honey and brown sugar.

brown sugar >>> regular sugar in oatmeal

Reese's Puffs FTMFW

J

Just in case people are worried, I will repeat info. No data has been lost or is being lost. There is just a database issue that is being worked on by the software developers, the host, and us. And not to fear, all secondary iHop topics will be merged with the original once all the bugs are worked out.