mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Going out of town today and tomorrow for work. Gonna be in some cold again today, should be right around freezing I think while I'm out there working in it both days. At least it isn't supposed to be horribly windy like last time. That really gets you cold.

Going on the vacation with my gf and her family starting on Saturday. Driving to Philadelphia, then to New Jersey, then to Vermont to stay for 4-5 days. I'll be gone from this Saturday to next Sunday. Yall be good while I'm gone!

Going out of town today and tomorrow for work. Gonna be in some cold again today, should be right around freezing I think while I'm out there working in it both days. At least it isn't supposed to be horribly windy like last time. That really gets you cold.

I can deal with cold, done that to many times, but dealing with the wind just kills me. Wind is evil.

Going on the vacation with my gf and her family starting on Saturday. Driving to Philadelphia, then to New Jersey, then to Vermont to stay for 4-5 days. I'll be gone from this Saturday to next Sunday. Yall be good while I'm gone!

Sounds like a good road trip. :)

You know we are going to expect pictures on return... ;)

Have fun on teh trip!

We are supposidly gonna get snow soon

we shall see

Plus tho, if it does I got told i got free reign wit snowballs

i think its supposed to get up to 65* today :ehh:

i think its supposed to get up to 65* today :ehh:

Once again. Screw you guys.

:finger:

I hate school

I really really do

(I hate manual labor a million times more though so fuck it :shrug: )

90536730_4.jpg

i want one of these. i rode along in one at willow springs raceway that had a half million miles on it with some suspension upgrades and nice track tires, and was mostly stock otherwise. the old geezer driving was passing all kinds of m3's in the corners but as soon as we hit any straight we would get passed right back. i bet you could stuff a new fuel injected bmw motor in that thing and haul ass.

The 2002i was a sweet little car. There are still a bunch out there. Not much to them, so not much to break down on them. :)

To all of you who are still in college and complaining.....

SHUT YOUR TRAP!!!

College is some of the best years of your life, and once those years are past, no matter how hard you try to get them back, they are gone!!! GONE I TELL YOU. So enjoy it while it lasts, heck go for a masters if you can just to extend the college years. Life is so simple during that time. If there was a modification to the forum software to which I could hand out e-pimp slaps, I would use it right now.

;)

The 2002i was a sweet little car. There are still a bunch out there. Not much to them, so not much to break down on them. :)

i'm going to replace my timing belt, master cyl, clutch master cyl, water pump, tie rods, plugs wires dist cap, and do a full misc tuneup on my accord in january when i have the cash. i am definitely bored with it after driving it for 5yr/120k mi. i really like these 2002s and the big bonus is smog exemption, or maybe some midsize german wagon from the early 90's like an e-class mbz or 5 series wagon is in my future... :captain:

I can speak from experience on 90's MB's. :)

Actually looking for a mid-90's e-class as our backup car. :)

ok that car does not look like a 2002 year model, am I missing something?

they are not easy to find, i found a 93 e3 wagon on e-trader for $5k. it looked really nice and had bout 140k mi on it. yo denim i pm'd you a question about icons ;)

ok that car does not look like a 2002 year model, am I missing something?

hehe it's a 1974, the model is a 2002. they came with fuel injection too i believe, the 2002tii. they're sturdy little fellers and there's a lot of options for engine swaps. chit i wonder if you couldn't drop twin cam vtec honda motor in there. i just wonder how you'd get power to the rear wheels :D

they are not easy to find, i found a 93 e3 wagon on e-trader for $5k. it looked really nice and had bout 140k mi on it. yo denim i pm'd you a question about icons ;)

Not a bad price, wagons are in demand. My 93ce coupe has 171k on it and the internals of the motor look like it has 17k on it. Very very sturdy calls, a few electrical bugaboos here and there but nothing major, but check to see if the car has the original radiator.