mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Going out of town today and tomorrow for work. Gonna be in some cold again today, should be right around freezing I think while I'm out there working in it both days. At least it isn't supposed to be horribly windy like last time. That really gets you cold.

i think its supposed to get up to 65* today :ehh:

Once again. Screw you guys.

:finger:

but it is drizzling and sort of cold probably like 60*

fricken gay!

i'm not sure if you guys are into fitness/diet, but if you are you gotta try coach's oats. such a good nutritional value to cost ratio as far as food goes. i throw down tons of this stuff in the a.m. to power me through my workouts and it doesn't cost a thing.

http://www.coachsoats.com/

Had a girl friend of mine ask me if my truck was diesel because of the way it rumbled when I started it up. :lol: Atleast she like the way it rumbled :bigclap:

my buddy and i took his truck out yesterday.... snowed like hell and was icing over... he said he didn't think it would do a donut cuz of the tires.... and i just whipped it around for him right in the middle of the intersection... god i love snow

What kind of tires you have? metal spikes? I couldn't see any passenger tire not be able to break loose a donut on a snow icey road

i couldn't tell you what kind off the top of my head... they were muddin tires....11.5x35s

Edited by danieln_88

30mins.....

I will have junior by myself tonight. Somethings going to get broken. :P

nothing like buying supermarket holiday sale liquor gift sets for yourself to stay warm :drink40:

IMG_0890.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

I'm ready for summer!

Lack of giving a shit mode.

Engage.

Just got out of the shower, walked to the kitchen in the towel, grabbed a beer, walk back to the room, still in the towel crack the beer and turn on some tunes.

LOL....I remember back in high school...my parents went to Hawaii so I had the house to myself

had a shower...walked into the kitchen with a towel around my waste...towel came loose so I had it slung over

my shoulder...grabbed a drink and proceeded to walk back towards my bedroom to get dressed

I heard the toilet flush (thinking I was home alone)..looked into the living room and my sisters best friend

was sitting their staring at my salami :Doh:

Found a car tonight, went and looked at it, made a deposit, now find out I can't spend the money on it. Life. . .

Found a car tonight, went and looked at it, made a deposit, now find out I can't spend the money on it. Life. . .

sry to hear that man.

what kind was it? j/w

My brother had a pain in the ass time getting the loan for his current car, he had more than that amount in the account, great credit history, but they wouldn't give it to him initially since he hadn't lived at his current residence for more than 6months.... wtf?

My brother had a pain in the ass time getting the loan for his current car, he had more than that amount in the account, great credit history, but they wouldn't give it to him initially since he hadn't lived at his current residence for more than 6months.... wtf?

My credit sucks from when I lost my job years ago, but I have more than enough cash to buy what I want. Just not feasible right now after talking to the woman, so I'm going to buy me another cheap Taurus, and sit on the rest of the cash in the bank for a couple months.

sry to hear that man.

what kind was it? j/w

A special Mustang.

Yes, I know, I sold my Cobra to get a family car, but this one was too good to pass up.