mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

har har the warriors beat the hornest in ugly fashion tonight :bigclap:

pshh...

morning hop, can't sleep :Doh:

going to checkout a local indoor range today!

Amazon sent me an email apologizing that due to a large number of orders right now (Super Bowl Sunday I assume) and because of the amount of stuff I ordered (19 CDs hehehe) that my order probably won't be shipped until Wednesday. Whatever, doesn't matter to me; least they were truthful about it...

The local brewery's Black Angus XX Stout is some tasty stuff, polished off two growlers last night of the stuff. :)

Its 60*+ out there right now, hopefully I can get some done on the Cadillac this afternoon. Hoping to redo the amp setup and get my PPI 4240 bridged on the Fostex, my 400.4 bridged on the mids, and my 400.2 on the sub. Maybe I can even get a sub installed today....

waaraaaaahhghhghghhghghhghghghhghgg

/rant

Its 60*+ out there right now, hopefully I can get some done on the Cadillac this afternoon. Hoping to redo the amp setup and get my PPI 4240 bridged on the Fostex, my 400.4 bridged on the mids, and my 400.2 on the sub. Maybe I can even get a sub installed today....

Hope you work well in the wind!

Man, using the chainsaw for 3 hours then the axe/splitter for another 1 wore me out. But I still have to bring it all in from inside my Explorer. cripes........

Just finished explaining the Sarbanes Oxley Act, Enron, Tyco, WorldCom, etc. to my mother and my jaw hurts now...

The local brewery's Black Angus XX Stout is some tasty stuff, polished off two growlers last night of the stuff. :)

that's damn near a twelver.

is it possible that woofer would take over two months to break in? i'm hearing a much smoother deeper notes from my sub, and i've been letting a 1500d loose on it for a while now. i think scott applied some voodoo to my SX when i sent it in.

Got the car cleaned up some and took some photos today.

carphotos021bs6.jpg

carphotos055gf1.jpg

Teh roomies truck.

carphotos032le6.jpg

is it possible that woofer would take over two months to break in? i'm hearing a much smoother deeper notes from my sub, and i've been letting a 1500d loose on it for a while now. i think scott applied some voodoo to my SX when i sent it in.

what did you have done to it besides the normal recone?

what did you have done to it besides the normal recone?

machined pole plug, i believe quad spider pack, double woven tinsel and i'm not sure which coil either but it's a dual 2. i just asked nick to have them add as much power handling as they could at my expense. it was something like $120 + 1 way shipping, i'm really glad i did instead of just getting the $80 recone.