mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Needless to say I've extinguished the supply of the smaller liquor stores close to campus of stuff that I'm interested in but haven't tried yet... Have to venture farther out to stuff away from campus that doesn't tailor to college students so much.

Well sounds like I know what I am doin next payday.

Mixer packs dont really exist sadly.

J

Needless to say I've extinguished the supply of the smaller liquor stores close to campus of stuff that I'm interested in but haven't tried yet... Have to venture farther out to stuff away from campus that doesn't tailor to college students so much.

Well sounds like I know what I am doin next payday.

Mixer packs dont really exist sadly.

J

Also, about half the places here have make your own 6-packs for like 7 bucks, and they just have quite a few misc. beers in a cooler for you to choose from.

Thinking about driving to get some lumber this morning....

drinking will be on the list of activities tonight...

*sings La Bamba loudly and out of key*

Then again, maybe not... Its friggin cold outside.

i don't know how but i've actually been busy with only 3 classes and tutoring. hopefully some grade A meat will come for my tutoring assistance this semester :)

Im really getting sick and fudgeing tired of this POS state

yep, i'm buying as many guns/ammo as i can before they go ahead and outlaw centerfire autoloaders or try to put a serial num on firing pins...

so I was working on the UGV today, cutting up square tubing for the frame and what not, and the rest of my team showed up to check it out

this one guy noticed the weed wacker setting next to the steel and asked if I was using that to cut it . . . . .

:Doh:

I really hate some engineers

Hopefully he was just joking?

He probably was, but knowing some engineers he sounds like he was some nerdy smart ass one and sounded like a douche bag

He wasn't joking. This kid really is retarded when it comes to real life. All he can do is theoretical math.

so I was working on the UGV today, cutting up square tubing for the frame and what not, and the rest of my team showed up to check it out

this one guy noticed the weed wacker setting next to the steel and asked if I was using that to cut it . . . . .

I really hate some engineers

Hopefully he was just joking?

He probably was, but knowing some engineers he sounds like he was some nerdy smart ass one and sounded like a douche bag

He wasn't joking. This kid really is retarded when it comes to real life. All he can do is theoretical math.

That's actually quite sad :(

Wow, didn't realize that privacy filters for laptop screens were so expensive, 50$ for the 3M 15.4" one.

Does anyone know where I can find GM parts online? I find all these sights and a lot of them only have this or that. I'm looking for some center caps that they use on the CK803 wheel (its also featured on many other CK style wheels). Generally its used on 20" GM accessory(sp) wheels. Also need to get some chrome lugnuts too. It should really make the Titan wheels look really nice on my truck

my Amazon package just shipped from Whitestown, IN, pop. 471 :wtf:

Found out my little 4 channel amp is obviously not bridgeable. I tried hooking up the outputs of 2 channels to one sub and it started freaking out lol. So now I am about to order 2 Tangband 6.5" subs

So they put 5.3L in the Colorado's now. If you can put the 5.3 you can surely put the 6.0. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't fit in a reg cab shortbed 2wd work truck either :)

So they put 5.3L in the Colorado's now. If you can put the 5.3 you can surely put the 6.0. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't fit in a reg cab shortbed 2wd work truck either :)

Might be a fun truck, although one of my coworkers has described the Colorado as 'Ergonomically fucked.'

ergonomic is in the eye of the beholder...or something

Might be a fun truck, although one of my coworkers has described the Colorado as 'Ergonomically fucked.'

I would just want it to drive straight... for the most part

6.0L, 4L80E, a good stall, and a flat out nasty cam...

and nitrous :ghost: