mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

That's why you shouldn't golf, only fish :P

I just read an article that says at least 50 percent of people contract HPV. But perhaps the more surprising thing, which I didn't know, was that 90% of people who get it are cured by their own immune system within 2 years. I thought you were stuck with it for life.

I just read an article that says at least 50 percent of people contract HPV. But perhaps the more surprising thing, which I didn't know, was that 90% of people who get it are cured by their own immune system within 2 years. I thought you were stuck with it for life.

A ton of people get herpes as well and don't know it. It can lay dormant for years and pop up out of no where, then go back into hiding again, so many people think it's poison ivy or some type of rash as well. It also will not show up on an STD blood test. You either have to have the puss tested or get a DNA test.

I know this from experience as I thought I had herpes after dating a loose girl, but turns out it was poison oak. Lucky me.

Take note people. Never reach into your pants to scratch your nuts after you've been walking through the woods.

BTW, I bought a new toy today.

No pics till tomorrow. Sorry. Got home too late and just wanted to see the boy.

And the girlfriend.

Nah, not really.

Stupid women.

Just spent another $2K on parts. I love the internet.

sean do you know if they have came up with and HD radio conversion for the 880?

last time i checked they hadn't, and sort of doubt they would since they have a newer model now :(

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...udio+Components

GEX-P10HD

GEX-P20HD

thanks

but

Compatible with the following Pioneer headunits:

* FH-P800BT, FH-P8000BT, DEH-P700BT, DEH-P7000BT

:(

might have to cough up some dough eventually and upgrade to the 800

if i get this co-op its a go!

last time i checked they hadn't, and sort of doubt they would since they have a newer model now :(

GEX-P10HD

GEX-P20HD

thanks

but

The 800PRS is the same thing as the 880PRS except for the fancy copper chassis, same program/features as the 880. And if you read the manual for the HD units you can use them with the 880/800 just the controls will be different. ;)

Edit: Realized you might be talking about the 800BT but you can still use it with the 880PRS.

Edited by bromo

I will be reserving it for getting my dick wet soon, so you've done a good deed.

So Matt's gonna cook up some scallops just to fuck em?

Wow...........just as I thought u VA boys couldn't get any weirder.

J

:lol2:

scraped the "carmax" crap of the trunk lid today...loads better...needs a bath bad...

Tomorrow House Judiciary Committee will meet and take citizen testimony on the nomination of Wayne Anthony Ross to be our next Attorney General.

Leah Burton is on with CC, sharing her testimony regarding Wayne Anthony Ross. She is a former citizen lobbyist who worked on behalf of families and children concerning child support, child custody, domestic violence, child abuse and sexual assault.

She discusses a meeting of the group DADS, being run by Wayne Anthony Ross, and what she heard.

Numerous comments were made that were appalling, not the least of which were remarks by Mr. Ross which included the following;

Cracked roof?

l_9f53296ba985479692b7af59497c1451.jpg

GEX-P10HD

GEX-P20HD

thanks

but

The 800PRS is the same thing as the 880PRS except for the fancy copper chassis, same program/features as the 880. And if you read the manual for the HD units you can use them with the 880/800 just the controls will be different. ;)

Edit: Realized you might be talking about the 800BT but you can still use it with the 880PRS.

alright might have to look into this some more then

thanks

oh and with the HD turner

it looks like i would have to choose between ipod turner or the HD

i think ipod wins that battle

10 15"s?

l_a183f7ce538c4bb081b62e0d3d241ca4.jpg

DD Z2-LV?

l_d3b31184470045279c867f626934ec71.jpg

I played golf today, too, and somehow managed to mess up my left shoulder. It feels like a strained muscle. But I did get one birdie, that made me feel good. Even if I was +9 for the day over only 9 holes.

If I was +9 at 9 I would be stoked

A ton of people get herpes as well and don't know it. It can lay dormant for years and pop up out of no where, then go back into hiding again, so many people think it's poison ivy or some type of rash as well. It also will not show up on an STD blood test. You either have to have the puss tested or get a DNA test.

I know this from experience as I thought I had herpes after dating a loose girl, but turns out it was poison oak. Lucky me.

Take note people. Never reach into your pants to scratch your nuts after you've been walking through the woods.

ummm yeah and be careful when you pee in the woods

... don't ask me how I know

oh and with the HD turner

it looks like i would have to choose between ipod turner or the HD

i think ipod wins that battle

ipod device has its own input as well :)