mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I need a bunch of supplies and about two weeks free so i can fiberglass the xfire's "trunk" to fit the two sundown 8s and the belle.

I need me a haircut, I guess I could do another mo-hawk. They seem to be getting worn out though.

i am feeling a little stale on the end of school here, got over 90% in all my classes so far and i'm taking them all pass/fail this semester. no real reason to show up other than the fact that i work as a tutor...

*sigh*

Still got 3 weeks untill the semester ends and the finals start. 3 weeks of hell because of projects and tests.

General Motors bankruptcy inevitable. GM shares set to fall like a rock. OOOOOOHHHHH like a rock

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

in a lengthy and illuminating interview with Nikkei Electronics Asia, Sir Howard pledged that Sony would use more open standards in the future, saying "If we had gone with open technology from the start, I think we probably would have beaten Apple" in the music market.

well duh

Some of the "professionals" on here and the remarks they make. . . .

That professional in particular is a fucking idiot and shouldn't have a section here. :(

yeah, those knuckleheads at SSA wouldn't know their ass from a hole in a ground. Their markeneering is worse than Bose!

:ehh: :ehh: :ehh:

:wacky:

Yay...........another boring lunch..............back in the gym again tonight............don't want to, but I desperitly need to........

J

I love how you call a food place to bitch about them, and they don't fucking answer

Be inquisitive. Find out something new. :ehh:

I find out new stuff daily

Some of the "professionals" on here and the remarks they make. . . .

That professional in particular is a fucking idiot and shouldn't have a section here. :(

yeah, those knuckleheads at SSA wouldn't know their ass from a hole in a ground. Their markeneering is worse than Bose!

:ehh: :ehh: :ehh:

:wacky:

:D :D :D :D

test tomorrow over Experiments, Single System Design, and Evaluation Research.

test Wednesday over Cost of Capital, Capital Structure, and Dividend Policy.

fun

Go ahead, have another. :woot:

Don't Fuck with the Silverado on 35s!

Get that fixed ASAP! You're racking up miles you're not actually driving.

Damn your good lol. I sent in the PCM for the retune and forgot to tell them about the 4.56's so they just retuned for the tires so now the speedo is off even more, but I just drove it that one time, realized it was off. Took it home, pulled the PCm out, and sent it on its way.

Lordi is the shit

funny-pictures-cats-insult-your-curtain.jpg

Thats as funny as a midget in a high jump contest

Hooked on Dove chocolate. :wacky:

Don't Fuck with the Silverado on 35s!

Get that fixed ASAP! You're racking up miles you're not actually driving.

Damn your good lol. I sent in the PCM for the retune and forgot to tell them about the 4.56's so they just retuned for the tires so now the speedo is off even more, but I just drove it that one time, realized it was off. Took it home, pulled the PCm out, and sent it on its way.

You weren't going over 100? I didn't realize. I just thought that Chevy's must be super, super fast.

Wow, Peng sighting outside the hop. Although the 10" thread sort of turned into a hop. :( I really hate rampant misinformation in threads.

Wow, Peng sighting outside the hop. Although the 10" thread sort of turned into a hop. :( I really hate rampant misinformation in threads.

really damn

he is gettin brave