mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I am a little pissed. The Dayton 1kW plate amps were $350 the last time I looked and now they are $450. At $350 it was nearly a no brainer, now I am not so sure. :(

are you against pro amps?

Not for my other subs, but this one I'd prefer a plate as it is for the living room not the theater room.

Makes sense

And I should add that I am an idiot and didn't run speaker wire to where the stereo is so the amp has to be next to the sub. The dumb part is that I thought I had. I ran a 16/4 and a 14/4, but in reality I ran two 16/2's :Doh: (the rear surrounds are right there as well)

he he he he he

I make those mistakes all the time. It's always because I bite off more than I can chew.

I haven't run any wire in my set up at all yet. I'm so ADD it's killing me right now. I have no less than 5 major projects going on. The worste of them being the yard. It's been a battle against ants and weeds since I moved in. Doing yard work while I can is top priority, but I only have a 60% complete kitchen. It's 99% functional at the moment, but needs to finish the dry wall, remove one last cabinet, build the surround for my oven, Move the fridge over, patch up 2 holes in the florring, one of which that has to be removable, Stain the cabinets, then put in the back splash, custom up some trim, and paint. I think then that should be done, and I can maybe start work on other house projects. I have a feeling I would be able to calibrate the system or put the finishing touches on my home theater untill dead of winter.

3 baby coons tore shit up including walking all over the M and the Audi. I really hope I don't have to make two insurance claims in a matter of weeks. I need to clean her up and see, but since I threw my back out earlier this week I am not going to.

OUCH!

Hope the vehicles are good. No other major damage.

And I was going to mention the Panteral is a sexy machine. They always look soo small when I see then in pictures.

I had a full weekend!

I helped my grandfather move into his new condo yesterday, brought in the desk he made for my mom when she was young. What a nightmare. His oldest and his youngest (both girls) of 6 trying to help the patriarch and put in their .02 for how everything should be. I found the humor in it. No one else did. Really nice place thoug, lots of people really well apointed, sitting room and rec room on every floor it looks like. Even has a little wood shop with tools in it, which may have sold him on this place. I could tell he wanted to be at the house he just sold though, he had a picture up. Raised 6 there for 64 years. A little movie about him actually won an award at the MN hist society. Though I don't envy how hard his situation is, I'm glad he's somewhere so that when granda passes he will have people and things to do around him.

The balcony has nice view too. One of the neighbors across the street has a 911 in their driveway with one of the most manicures lawns I have ever seen. It must have been worth 40% of their house value. Sounds like a man after my own heart.

:)

The older I get the more and more I dislike the fact that I like nice cars. It's one of the worst temptations in the world for me.

Prosecutors in Germany have formally charged alleged Nazi war criminal John Demjanjuk with 27,900 counts of being an accessory to murder in World War II.

The prosecutors' office in Munich said the charges had been filed on Monday.

Not a whole lot of action in da hop lately.

Finally got the table saw ordered. :D :D :D

Now to start re arranging the wood shop to accommodate this beast.

Hopefully it'll be here by the end of the week...

as long as we're talking Second Lieutenant, not First Lieutenant

EDIT: Or Ensign if its the Navy or Coast Guard

No no..............An LT is still stupid. Its just at a 1LT level is slightly less................but not a whole lot.

J

Going to work, love the 100+ degree Texas sun.

Have to remember to order the router tonight. Was eye'ing a netgear.

Also considering turning an old gateway into a physical firewall and IDS.

Starting to play electrician now for the shop...

not sure what I ate yesterday, but it smells like shit today

slow hop

i thought i would come back to at least 10 pages

sadly i wish i knew alot more about the electrician craft

sadly i wish i knew alot more about the electrician craft

It's SO easy. Really. Get online and get an Ugly's book and you'll have pretty much all the info you'll ever need aside from code compliance. The only confusing part is 3 phase WYE and DELTA wiring, but you get used to that really quick. If you're handy with math, you can be an electrician.

Expanding foam stickiness on my fingers.You guys think paint thinner will do the trick?

Now to start re arranging the wood shop to accommodate this beast.

sexy time!

:wackit3:

stop saw FTMFW. I cam reeeeeealy close to gettin muhself one

not sure what I ate yesterday, but it smells like shit today

roflmao