mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Car show tomorrow night though. That means the roommates familys sixty six corvette is going to come out. It is mostly original too

Summer nats next week in MN. Josh's car has a reserved spot. Supposedly the paint is "done"

:stfu:

If I go there will be pics. I have been avoiding seeing cars I want lately as I can't afford the time to do what I need :(

Otherwise last week I may have gone and seen (and probably bought) this:

http://www.pim.net/TinMan.html

Ultra hot stewardess complete with accent :)

If I were still on the plane I'd take a pic for you Tom.

Car show tomorrow night though. That means the roommates familys sixty six corvette is going to come out. It is mostly original too

Summer nats next week in MN. Josh's car has a reserved spot. Supposedly the paint is "done"

If I go there will be pics. I have been avoiding seeing cars I want lately as I can't afford the time to do what I need :(

mmm, Pantera

Been butoning up a car-pc setup for a friend. Only playing with the software so far and the car-pc doesn't seem like such a bad idea after all.

keep updates posted on that adrian. I fi ever run across some money thats what I'll be doing

About to order a new wireless router for the SSA office. Anyone have any suggestions?

Was using a Linksys for a few years, then the update patches suddenly stopped accepting. Router stopped functioning properly, called Linksys, CS rep was not too friendly and informed me the router was too old (although the nearly identical unit is still in stores and on newegg and ecost), and he was too busy trying to sell me a full upgrade and service package and or trying to sell me an all new router. Either way, not happy with them after that. So any suggestions before I order here soon? :)

About to order a new wireless router for the SSA office. Anyone have any suggestions?

Was using a Linksys for a few years, then the update patches suddenly stopped accepting. Router stopped functioning properly, called Linksys, CS rep was not too friendly and informed me the router was too old (although the nearly identical unit is still in stores and on newegg and ecost), and he was too busy trying to sell me a full upgrade and service package and or trying to sell me an all new router. Either way, not happy with them after that. So any suggestions before I order here soon? It just needs to be a simple 4 port router with wireless. :)

anybody wanna hand feed me the right RAM i should buy for my g/f's computer?

its a Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386

I have only really found this one

Kingston 1GB PC2-4200 533MHz DDR2 Notebook Memory Module

just wanna see what other opions are out there

check out the newegg reviews. You will pretty see with any of them a bunch of positives and a couple negatives where the product didn't work and newegg made it right. Just make sure the MHz matches up but everything else looks fine

Can't wait for the speakers to come in. I think mi madre cleaned my truck for me this weekend. :woot: Always makes it easier to install

Using the cell for internet has been the shit this weekend

anybody wanna hand feed me the right RAM i should buy for my g/f's computer?

its a Toshiba Satellite A135-S2386

I have only really found this one

Kingston 1GB PC2-4200 533MHz DDR2 Notebook Memory Module

just wanna see what other opions are out there

Your links are broken

Was using a Linksys for a few years, then the update patches suddenly stopped accepting. Router stopped functioning properly, called Linksys, CS rep was not too friendly and informed me the router was too old (although the nearly identical unit is still in stores and on newegg and ecost), and he was too busy trying to sell me a full upgrade and service package and or trying to sell me an all new router. Either way, not happy with them after that. So any suggestions before I order here soon? It just needs to be a simple 4 port router with wireless. :)

I always buy the one that Microcenter has the rebate that is just as much as the price of the router. These days they are all plenty fast for surfing.

Seems like finding Entry Level Management/Management Trainee positions requiring 0-1 year experience are like finding a damned unicorn these days...grumble...*goes back to searching*

I am a little pissed. The Dayton 1kW plate amps were $350 the last time I looked and now they are $450. At $350 it was nearly a no brainer, now I am not so sure. :(

are you against pro amps?

Not for my other subs, but this one I'd prefer a plate as it is for the living room not the theater room.

Makes sense

I did not know you were a pantera guy.

Can you fit in one, I don't think I have ever seen on in person.

Seems like finding Entry Level Management/Management Trainee positions requiring 0-1 year experience are like finding a damned unicorn these days...grumble...*goes back to searching*

I'm on the opposite side of your issue. Too much experience and no school.

I don't think it makes sense to have a manager with 0-1 years of experience (no offense). You have to work your way up, IMO.

I'd go fishing in this light rain, but every once in a while there's a rumble of thunder. Don't really want to be standing on a shore with lightning anywhere close.

Played Halo and Rainbow 6 last night with a friend. It's surprising how therapeutic shooting bad guys is after a breakup.

I'm on the opposite side of your issue. Too much experience and no school.

I have a 5-7 years of experience, certifications, 3 degrees and 1/2 to a 4th, and a clearance and it is still not enough, or too much.

I've been trying to find a job as a programmer but could only find openings in web design for my experience level. At least I know how to program a mips microprocessor. /sarcasm