mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Before someone asks the retail on that saw with the options we got is 6.5k, we have yet to try the saw stop feature but I'll be perfectly happy if that saw can go for 50 years and never use it.

I just want to see some dumb ass actually use their hand to stop it. Someone has to be crazy enough, like Steve-O or some other jackass.

I wish my amps would get here.

I keep getting emails from OnlineBootyCall.com to update my profile. I have never been on the site, let alone created a profile, and stupid ass Comcast's spam reporting doesn't work for shit.

I'm ready for bed as well.

23 days til the next F1 race. I don't think I can wait that long.

racked skull, bleeding on the brain, some other shit too. He's pretty fucked up, but doing well so far.

Have 50 cases sized and primed ready for powder and bullets, hopefully tomorrows event since it involves setting up the powder measure and all that jazz.

Nick. Fuck the apartment people, put holes in it then patch it.

Also, I can't build an entertainment center like that for that price, nor even close. But, personally I don't like the look of it either.

That's what I'm going to do. I'll just use my TV wall mount. It takes some fairly hefty screws though, so I'll be making some decent sized holes. But my center channel weighs about 50 lbs so I'll need them. I totally overdid it with the 3/4" MDF! But it was just what I had lying around and I didn't realize it would be that heavy. Thanks for the option though.

People make a city, the rest just sort of follows along.

Least of never want to go's in the US:

Vegas

Atlanta

Detroit

Pittsburgh

I'm done being a dick, but if you live in any of those four places move.

haha that's funny

Staying home instead of going to play some basketball because I have to get up early tomorrow :(

Basketball takes precedence over sleep!

Just got the internet up in my new place.

My place is f'ing sweet. It'll be even sweeter when Nebraska Furniture Mart gets my TV and entertainment center in from being on backorder in 2 weeks. Seriously, if chicks don't come flocking it must be......... well, nothing. They should just come flocking. It's going to look like a sophisticated bachelor pad.

Needs a stripper pole and a kegerator. :)

Just a quick question, didn't feel like taking up memory with a whole new thread. I have an ex-cab f-150 and I am going to take the rear seat out. I was wondering what do most of yall do to secure the box to the floor? I was thinking some bolts though the wood and metal. If there is a better way please explain.

Bad ass saw Ryan!!!!

And duran the thoughts and prays of myself and my mother's church are with you and your family bro.

SHE WILL KICK THAT CANCERS ASS!!!

img00085.jpg

Badass !

I want to put my hand on that thing for some reason lol.