mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Damn. The car is sold and not to me, guess I thought about it for to long. :(

qTZUywB20KGrHgoOKkEEjlLmF82BKF9kNO5.jpg

I love the stance on that thing :droolcup:

oh hello there

where'd you find that? details?

Went for a ride last week in an LS3 powered '07 C6 . Owner was driving. Most powerful car I was ever in. The acceleration is insane, I could barely tell what was going on when he flogged it :lol:

'07s still have the LS2, no?

Crap. There is a '67 Buick Skylark on craigslist for 650$

I don't need to buy it

I don't need to buy it

I don't need to buy it

I'm just trying to talk myself out of buying it, putting headers, cutouts, and a stereo in it...

buy it!

or at least post the pics

Need help here guys...........wife and I purchased a new bed. The store that sold it to us wont do shit about the depression without a recept and she lost it............any ideas?

How old is the bed, where did you buy it from, how much did it cost, and without sounding like a total and utter deuche, why do you care?

realistically it's not a bad thing and will happen in 99.9% of all beds.

I sold beds/furniture for 3 years and managed the stores too. I have WAY too much info about it.

Cali King Bed...............paid all together about 800 bucks with box spring and frame.......had it for not even a month and I care beacuse a 10" wide depression in my bed is no fuckin joke, it sux ass to sleep on.

I hate to say it, but this place is starting to get flooded with idiots. Too many people who don't know what the fuck they are talking about, but they spew some big shit and the guy asking the question doesn't know right from wrong, so. . .

Understatement, I stopped reading any and all threads related to subs. Outside of the hop this has me reading about 2 threads a day. Whenever I venture out of that domain I want to leave. Some days I think perhaps the level on crapshitfestaudio might now be surpassing here :(

Thoughts on actively removing posts that are flat out incorrect?

IMO Aaron it's the wrong way too go.

However altering the post and putting the correct information in the same post box with a note and a warning to the offender may be advisable. If you just erase it, no matter how just it will just look like someone having a pissy fit. You could close the thread if it's short. But I think warning the offender is more the way to go.

Well said. :)

You can just imagine the panties in a twist should idiotic posts be deleted though, because the offenders would still think they are right.......

In the end who will determine what is correct and what is wrong info ?

That why I said in an earlier post that it is too much to ask of the super mod team to know all and see all, just not going to happen unless we add on a stack of new mods, and at this point that is not needed nor do I feel comfortable doing so.

Went for a ride last week in an LS3 powered '07 C6 . Owner was driving. Most powerful car I was ever in. The acceleration is insane, I could barely tell what was going on when he flogged it :lol:

'07s still have the LS2, no?

It said LS3 on the plastic covers on the engine. It also may have been an '08 and I got the years wrong :peepwall:

Is it me, or the new BMW 5 series GT looks like a lowered X6 ?

Need help here guys...........wife and I purchased a new bed. The store that sold it to us wont do shit about the depression without a recept and she lost it............any ideas?

How old is the bed, where did you buy it from, how much did it cost, and without sounding like a total and utter deuche, why do you care?

realistically it's not a bad thing and will happen in 99.9% of all beds.

I sold beds/furniture for 3 years and managed the stores too. I have WAY too much info about it.

Cali King Bed...............paid all together about 800 bucks with box spring and frame.......had it for not even a month and I care beacuse a 10" wide depression in my bed is no fuckin joke, it sux ass to sleep on.

Is it a sag in the middle of the bed? That would be bad. If it's really uncomfortable it doesn't sound like body impressions which are normal and nothing can stop them.

Usually for a true sag you can get it covered by the store or the mfgr. If it has ANY stains tears burns or rips though they won't help.

Is it me, or the new BMW 5 series GT looks like a lowered X6 ?

looks a bit like a 3 series that was put in a taffy puller to me.

Pulltrouded fiberglas tubing is some pretty neat stuff. Damn strong too.

Exciting. Ninty degrees and no air movement. Thrilling.

Waiting while I crush some fiberglass. Seven to ten minutes per test depending on what it is. Thirteen left to go.

Looks like I am going to be working a fourteen hour day today. Probably going to be similiar tomorrow and Wednesday.

The stuff tonight doesn't take much physical effort though.

And before you ask tom. No pics of this. :)

Speaking of photos. We still don't know what a trimmed up yeti looks like.

I told you he's full of shit.

Someone needs to come out here and being me a sandwich. I'm hungry. I had three quarter of a pound of pork for supper plus assorted other things and I'm still hungry.

I need to call one of my female friends and tell them to make me a sandwich and get there ass over here with it.