mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Speaking of stinks, man my gas smells completely rotten. What did I EAT? Maybe it was the chili for lunch yesterday. They added some peppers or something to it since the last time I was there, it was definitely more spicy.

It seems that I have almost half of the posts on the last few pages. What is everybody doing that is more important than this?

Though work will take me out of town for the first couple days of this week so I won't be posting. So I guess I'm just making up for that now.

Speaking of stinks, man my gas smells completely rotten. What did I EAT? Maybe it was the chili for lunch yesterday. They added some peppers or something to it since the last time I was there, it was definitely more spicy.

I was pretty raunchy yesterday

how often do u see vetts over there adrian?

j/w

There are 2 of them in this city (the red one and a Z06) and a few more spread around the country. I've seen the Z06 at all the tuning shows around the country. The guy always does some nice burnouts and donuts :)

I have seen (and heard) a Mustang fastback, I believe a 67-69, not sure, here in town.

Also seen a 77 Camaro which is auctioned for charity :)

Well my TV is awesome, but you really need HD-oriented accessories. Even the PS2 is a little blurry. Still awesome having larger characters though.

But for some reason my HD channels on cable don't work. The audio is fine, but the screen is just black. They didn't give me a cable box with an HDMI output on it, only coaxial. Is that the problem?

You need to go get an HD cable box, if it is Cox it will be another 5$ a month I believe. You can get HD out of coax I think but you will be running multiple co-ax cables.

It seems that I have almost half of the posts on the last few pages. What is everybody doing that is more important than this?

Though work will take me out of town for the first couple days of this week so I won't be posting. So I guess I'm just making up for that now.

I was out of town and it takes for ever to load the hop on the phone.

feels good to get back into a cardio routine after 5 months off...

still very little strength in either the knee or ankle on my right leg though...meh, its getting there at least

Tv stand looks kick Ass!

Seriously!

Poor Vikings. . . What are they gonna do without the interception man?

You think Travaris will throw less?

Even if he does, at least he has some athleticism to go after the guy. Who knows, maybe they'll court Vick next.

I am kinda rooting for him, I think he has potential to put up big numbers.

He is basically a T Jax that doesn't really suck

Looking back, I think my post came out wrong. I did not mean to say I am rooting for Vick, I am a dog owner and have always been so I am not sure I can forgive him totally to actually root for him. As for Jackson, I think if he slowed down his thought process a little or did something to focus a little better I think he could crank up big numbers.

I hate to say it, but this place is starting to get flooded with idiots. Too many people who don't know what the fuck they are talking about, but they spew some big shit and the guy asking the question doesn't know right from wrong, so. . .

Understatement, I stopped reading any and all threads related to subs. Outside of the hop this has me reading about 2 threads a day. Whenever I venture out of that domain I want to leave. Some days I think perhaps the level on crapshitfestaudio might now be surpassing here :(

Thoughts on actively removing posts that are flat out incorrect?

Is that really what you & Mark want?

That is a good question. I was thinking of making an "incorrect post" section to drop those posts. :P As I cannot keep up with every post, and as we grow I cannot expect Mark or i and the super mod team to read every post and know in depth all the details of the topic or question at hand. But if we could find an amicable way to keep the wrong info off or diverted and help make sure the forum as a whole, functions as it is supposed to, in that is working together to correctly find the solution or solutions to problems or questions that members have. SSA has a reputation as a forum where people come to for more advanced help or a source of better knowledge, and keeping it that way is important to me. :)

how did ur speech go sean2

went well, not as many people in the audience as i had expected and i was able to handle most of the questions after my talk (which is what i was most worried about). just got two more weeks of internship and although interesting i must say academic research is not my cup of tea!

Well my TV is awesome, but you really need HD-oriented accessories. Even the PS2 is a little blurry. Still awesome having larger characters though.

But for some reason my HD channels on cable don't work. The audio is fine, but the screen is just black. They didn't give me a cable box with an HDMI output on it, only coaxial. Is that the problem?

you need hdmi out on the cable box. that will solve the problem and you deserve digital video, you're paying for it right?

Need help here guys...........wife and I purchased a new bed. The store that sold it to us wont do shit about the depression without a recept and she lost it............any ideas?

How old is the bed, where did you buy it from, how much did it cost, and without sounding like a total and utter deuche, why do you care?

realistically it's not a bad thing and will happen in 99.9% of all beds.

I sold beds/furniture for 3 years and managed the stores too. I have WAY too much info about it.

I hate to say it, but this place is starting to get flooded with idiots. Too many people who don't know what the fuck they are talking about, but they spew some big shit and the guy asking the question doesn't know right from wrong, so. . .

Understatement, I stopped reading any and all threads related to subs. Outside of the hop this has me reading about 2 threads a day. Whenever I venture out of that domain I want to leave. Some days I think perhaps the level on crapshitfestaudio might now be surpassing here :(

Thoughts on actively removing posts that are flat out incorrect?

IMO Aaron it's the wrong way too go.

However altering the post and putting the correct information in the same post box with a note and a warning to the offender may be advisable. If you just erase it, no matter how just it will just look like someone having a pissy fit. You could close the thread if it's short. But I think warning the offender is more the way to go.

You need to go get an HD cable box, if it is Cox it will be another 5$ a month I believe. You can get HD out of coax I think but you will be running multiple co-ax cables.

That's bullshit. I'm paying for HD cable. They should be giving me an HD box (since I got the cable box from Sunflower, the provider).

you need hdmi out on the cable box. that will solve the problem and you deserve digital video, you're paying for it right?

Damn right.

gallery_364_157_117198.jpg

Nintendo and super Nintendo FTMFW!!!1!!1one!11

That is just about more bass ass than anything that has ever been. I bow to your superiority.

i still got a super nintendo, but we dont use it anymore