mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The Army Corps of Engineers has broken ground on a serious construction project: a 150,000-gallon-per-second, $500m pumping station charged with keeping the city of New Orleans a little, uh, dryer than it has been in the last few years.

And where are they going to pump it? Seriously, what another fucking waste of taxpayer money.

Guess who's b-back, back

Gue-gue-guess who's back

Guess who's back

guess who's back

Guess who's back

Gue, gue-gue-gue, guess who's back

Guess who's back

Back back back

Brett farve to a tune of 2year/25M deal!

somebody shoot me that is all

Guess who's b-back, back

Gue-gue-guess who's back

Guess who's back

guess who's back

Guess who's back

Gue, gue-gue-gue, guess who's back

Guess who's back

Back back back

Brett farve to a tune of 2year/25M deal!

somebody shoot me that is all

I am a Viking fan and not sure how to take this......... :wacky:

And yes, it is because I want to control/view the Que from the boat.

that is one of the sexiest things i have ever read. bbq whilst fishin.. sexi time!

I can see this now.............Sean telling the W he is gonna BBQ, she see's him leave with the boat, calls mad as shit, only to find out when he comes home the food is done.

This is honestly the most priceless idea so far.

J

The Army Corps of Engineers has broken ground on a serious construction project: a 150,000-gallon-per-second, $500m pumping station charged with keeping the city of New Orleans a little, uh, dryer than it has been in the last few years.

And where are they going to pump it? Seriously, what another fucking waste of taxpayer money.

To the Pacific, duh!!! ;)

So apparently one of the guys I work with went home today to find someone had put a blue moped in the back of his old truck. Now keep in mind this truck is backed up to a fence so you can't lower the tailgate, and its a '73 3/4 ton Chevy lifted on 33's. Not exactly a small truck.

What the hell??....

Maybe it fell out of a plane? Rocket Moped? The Chevy farted?

His comment was, "Well, I'm going home for the mud-runs this weekend, and if its still in there, guess I bought a moped"

someone needs to stab Favre in the arm so he can never throw again

I can't imagine someone mistook this truck for someone else's, its a rather 'unique' vehicle.

That's some effort involved to ditch something. I think someone's fucking with him.

Okay, I'm going to talk about something I know nothing about, but I read some stuff about it, so I think I know what I'm talking about.

Here goes.

Tampons are the greatest thing on earth. Nothing protects your ears better than a tampon. You can use it anally for leakage or mud butt. Great for bloody or runny noses. Looks a lot more professional than some wadded up TP shoved up in there. You can use it like an extra large Q-tip. Makes a great sponge. Now when that bird shit's on your newly cleaned car, simply pull a tampon out of the glovebox, wet, and wipe. Voila!

Anyone get where I'm going with this?

Most likely, but we only know a handful of people that even have Mopeds, let alone one that looks like that. Unless some bored fucker stole one and tossed it in there.

not a damned clue

not a damned clue

Just read up; you'll be an expert in no time.

Maybe they should use that money to move people out of the area of town that's, uh, 17 feet below sea level. It's going to get hit again, and the same thing is going to happen.

SO, I weigh just a tad over 150. Sit down on this chair right here, and the fucking thing literally explodes. I crack my head on the concrete floor, but the 1/8" VCT sure helped cushion the blow :glare:, pop my shoulder out, and I think I broke a finger. What a fucking joke.

I REALLY want to bang a hot British chick! The accent just make me wanna. . . . .

Yes I am talking to you.

I think Friday is going to involve a lot of tire smoke.

I need to relieve some stress.

Although that could turn out to be a bad day. Getting all the U-verse shit installed.