Guess who's b-back, back

Gue-gue-guess who's back

Guess who's back

guess who's back

Guess who's back

Gue, gue-gue-gue, guess who's back

Guess who's back

Back back back

Brett farve to a tune of 2year/25M deal!

somebody shoot me that is all

I am a Viking fan and not sure how to take this......... :wacky:

Facts:

Over the hill? Some.

Better than Travaris? You bet.

Better than Sage? You bet.

Will he make our mediocre receivers better? Definitely

Does he need to do everything on his own with the Vikes? With a top 5 O-line, the best RB in the league, and a hell of a defense no.

Will he choke in the big show? Fucking probably. :(

And yes, it is because I want to control/view the Que from the boat.

that is one of the sexiest things i have ever read. bbq whilst fishin.. sexi time!

I can see this now.............Sean telling the W he is gonna BBQ, she see's him leave with the boat, calls mad as shit, only to find out when he comes home the food is done.

This is honestly the most priceless idea so far.

J

And with remote control if I want to slow it down so I don't have to come back in, I CAN!

Bed time. I can't drink for shit anymore.

The Chevy farted?

More like a shart.

Familiar move to a GM I guess.

Okay, I'm going to talk about something I know nothing about, but I read some stuff about it, so I think I know what I'm talking about.

Here goes.

Tampons are the greatest thing on earth. Nothing protects your ears better than a tampon. You can use it anally for leakage or mud butt. Great for bloody or runny noses. Looks a lot more professional than some wadded up TP shoved up in there. You can use it like an extra large Q-tip. Makes a great sponge. Now when that bird shit's on your newly cleaned car, simply pull a tampon out of the glovebox, wet, and wipe. Voila!

Anyone get where I'm going with this?

Didn't AQ start to sell some?

I REALLY want to bang a hot British chick! The accent just make me wanna. . . . .

Understood completely.

not a damned clue

Just read up; you'll be an expert in no time.

I assume you're talking about the usefulness of tampons, which I do understand pretty well

<--- has two older sisters

not a damned clue

Just read up; you'll be an expert in no time.

I assume you're talking about the usefulness of tampons, which I do understand pretty well

<--- has two older sisters

No, I think he is referring to the AQ Tampon. Works better than all other brands, it is cheaper, and is really underrated in its absorbancy. No likeness to the ultra cheap generic that it looks just like.

yeaaaaaah, you completely lost me....

oh well...

I love the idea.... you could just splice/resolder wire to acess remotely for controll in the house. You could set up a camera to view the cooker, but it would have to be a bad muther of a camera to deal with MN winter, more so if it will freeze/thaw so much when it's close to the Egg. You could check out durrable surveylance cameras and work that out.

I'm gonna chew on that, I love the idea. It's not worth doing at my house.... maybe.... but the idea is choice!

Thermocouples you can't just "extend", but perhaps for some $ they would send me ones with the right response or let me know how to mod-them. Hell, I'd keep the controller in the basement and only use the PC.

As long as you have calibration parameters, you can make thermocouples as long as you need them to be, no?

I REALLY want to bang a hot British chick! The accent just make me wanna. . . . .

agreed :droolcup:

I love the idea.... you could just splice/resolder wire to acess remotely for controll in the house. You could set up a camera to view the cooker, but it would have to be a bad muther of a camera to deal with MN winter, more so if it will freeze/thaw so much when it's close to the Egg. You could check out durrable surveylance cameras and work that out.

I'm gonna chew on that, I love the idea. It's not worth doing at my house.... maybe.... but the idea is choice!

Thermocouples you can't just "extend", but perhaps for some $ they would send me ones with the right response or let me know how to mod-them. Hell, I'd keep the controller in the basement and only use the PC.

As long as you have calibration parameters, you can make thermocouples as long as you need them to be, no?

That is my thought. Obviously within reason considering it isn't like they are high voltage.

so it gets sideways in 2nd gear, rolling into it :D:D:D

:stfu:

That is my thought. Obviously within reason considering it isn't like they are high voltage.

In one of my labs, we made our own out of 2 pieces of the right kind of wire. We also discussed the principles that allow them to work. IIRC, as long as the voltage drop is calibrated to the correct temps, it'll work.

so it gets sideways in 2nd gear, rolling into it :D:D:D

:stfu:

I'll try to get some tomorrow. It was right at the end of the day today and my friend wanted to close up.

In one of my labs, we made our own out of 2 pieces of the right kind of wire. We also discussed the principles that allow them to work. IIRC, as long as the voltage drop is calibrated to the correct temps, it'll work.

And generically with any wire they are linear right? ie I could extend them and recalibrate myself?

looks like i might actually have a full time job soon....interview on wednesday

Good luck!! I am moving to Richmond in mid-September for my new job.

Virginia?

Yeah.

So there is this girl that keeps tagging my car she has done it about 7 times now, she is a good friend and I love her to death but I want to get her back really good.

She is 17 and gets her car in a couple of weeks, I'm thinking put her car on blocks and watch her suffer or is this too cruel?

:shrug:

boo, long ways from here

Eh, thats okay for me. I've moved a lot so relocation is no biggie. I'm getting a kickass job out there though.

And generically with any wire they are linear right? ie I could extend them and recalibrate myself?

My vote goes to getting the right type of thermocouple wire (don't know what type they use) and putting a longer one in.

If it is type T, I'm pretty sure I've got quite a bit of that wire floating around somewhere.

if extended with generic wire, would you even need to recalibrate? both sides of the generic wire would experience the same electron transfer rates so the calibration would still be right? maybe?