mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

quick questions guys (aka ryan2). I'm building some furniture and have a stained top that I want to put on the structure, and I don't want to screw it down. would 3 strips of 18"x3/4" wood glue be able to handle to handle 60 lbs of MDF suspended from it?

Yep.

Also, depending on how its made, look into a Kreg pocket screw jig to screw up from the bottom side. They work f'ing SLICK.

I need new shocks and struts on the car but don't want to spend the 600$ to put new ones on.

ahh i guess SSA is back and deleted all the other posts....

There were a handful of hours where the off-line site was not populating the database because at a certain point the database as it stood was DL'ed and moved. So during that time posts could not be saved to the database. It was either that or take the site down completely. This is something we have been talking about doing for a while and will address any bandwidth issues , HD limitations, and speed issues we were having before on the shared server. Plus, much better up time %. :)

:woot: for new server. i also like the idea of it being able to see the sight when it is offline, even if we do lose posts.

That was only because the off-line site was on the old host/server.

quick questions guys (aka ryan2). I'm building some furniture and have a stained top that I want to put on the structure, and I don't want to screw it down. would 3 strips of 18"x3/4" wood glue be able to handle to handle 60 lbs of MDF suspended from it?

Yep.

Also, depending on how its made, look into a Kreg pocket screw jig to screw up from the bottom side. They work f'ing SLICK.

I will post some pictures of a table I just built for the office using pocket screws, they are slick as hell.

:woot:

Just scored a pair of Bilstein rear shocks for teh Jeep for about $130 shipped :D

Let's hope they make it here intact :)

I buy nothing but. I need to save up for them for the wifeys car. :)

Did you check ebay ? That's where I found mine...

Yep.

yeah, my neighbor is a furniture maker and my dad used that when he made his cabinets. It is very nice.

Yep.

yeah, my neighbor is a furniture maker and my dad used that when he made his cabinets. It is very nice.

Ahh nice.

Finally upgraded to XP...not too bad of a transition so far...

Finally upgraded to XP...not too bad of a transition so far...

That is, like, so 2002 :P

wouldn't have to upgrade if like half my apps still worked on 2k

Turned off the A/C two days ago and looks like I should easily be able to keep it off through the weekend. Suh-weet dude.

Two months ago my stepdad won $3200 on one pull in Las Vegas, and last weekend my mom won $1500 in Louisiana. Maybe I should go try, see if the luck of late runs in the family.

This U-verse shit is pretty awesome. I can control everything from the internet, or control/use my internet from the TV.

bahahahahaha, power blipped for about 10 seconds

this UPS already has paid for itself!

hehehe

Power has been steady here but the dish is in and out

Well I guess I go ahead and get the morning started off right

My friend wants to go to Hooters before the Royals game. I'm always a little disappointed with the waitresses there as far as looks go. It's kinda surprising, as you would think they'd get the hottest ones.

On my way to a fun day.

There are some homeless people living out of their van at one of my stores that recently closed. Well, I told them Monday they couldn't park there and they left. Went back by again yesterday on my way to another store and they were still there. Asked them to leave again. Got a call from the other guy I work with 30 min. later and he told me the van was still there. I'm heading over there now to tell them one last time before I call the cops, so this should be an interesting morning.

why do vagrants always come back to the same spot even after they get the boot. some guy kept trying to squat in an rv infront of my house, i had to kick him out 3 times and there's no shortage of quiet streets in my neighborhood, shit even half a block down and across the street would have been a better spot.

i'm feeling it, we drank a bottle of bulleit and then did the cheap beer house party thing in isla vista last night. ugh my head.

Posting from the Wii. Too slow

:woot:

Just scored a pair of Bilstein rear shocks for teh Jeep for about $130 shipped :D

Let's hope they make it here intact :)

I buy nothing but. I need to save up for them for the wifeys car. :)

Did you check ebay ? That's where I found mine...

I have not started pricing them yet. Need to wait before I spend any cash. Also, not sure if I want to let my modifying bug get a hold of this car, because I know the moment I do shocks, I am going to want to do light weight wheels, full exhaust, upgraded wires and plugs, pulleys, and so on and so on just getting carried away like I have on a few vehicles in the past (and one present) to the point of it no longer being a smooth and comfy daily driver. Only thing not stock is the air filter.