mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

how's the imaging with that speaker placement?

better than mjamamaoreiameo's car

:lol:

You can hang all the lights you want for Christmas, just don't turn them on until the day after Thanksgiving.

<-- Loves Cristmas more than Halloween. :)

Here a litlle taste os some of this Cali BBQ with some pork baby back ribs. Looks good huh?

Baby Back Ribs

Nice looking, but not babies. ;) Spare ribs are a better deal anyway.

Yes, babies they arent. :D They are so big they dont look like it huh? Now after eating them, I know to use a little less kick next time. But the honey does the trick to balance it out. Im so full!

No literally not babies, those are spare ribs. The rib "tip" meat gives them away. The other "half" of the rib would be babies. Never understood why there was a price difference between them. And when I have slaughtered pigs I leave them together. 10" pork rib bones ftw!

Well Costco is ripping me off and Im going blind too because the package said baby back ribs. And $30 for one package of three slabs, it better be baby backs! :lol:

The main difference between baby backs and spares is that the baby backs have less meat.

I've never put any of that shit up. When Aidan is older I guess I'll have to, but I hate that shit.

Tree included?

That is the ONE thing that is a requirement for me. While I am not COMPLETLY comercialized, that is my Christmas vice.

Oh an PM me if you want NFL on your net Sean.

J

J, that'd be sweet. Game is over I wanted to watch but maybe next week. :)

anybody see the highlights to the Lions and Browns game?

pretty good finish by Staford

Also fuckin Steerlers lost :(

But the Ravens lost too :woot:

hehe

DSC02184.jpg

For the record, Boeing endorses the 25% coverage rule

Show that to Don.

anybody see the highlights to the Lions and Browns game?

pretty good finish by Staford

Also fuckin Steerlers lost :(

But the Ravens lost too :woot:

hehe

But the Ravens beat the Chiefs. :tehe:

WE FIGURED HIM OUT! By Ben Stein

Why is President Barack Obama in such a hurry to get his socialized medicine bill passed?

Because he and his cunning circle realize some basic truths:

The American people in their unimaginable kindness and trust voted for a pig in a poke in 2008.

They wanted so much to believe Barack Obama was somehow better and different from other ultra-leftists that they simply took him on faith.

They ignored his anti-white writings in his books.

They ignored his quiet acceptance of hysterical anti-American diatribes by his minister, Jeremiah Wright.

They ignored his refusal to explain years at a time of his life as a student.

They ignored his ultra-left record as a "community organizer," Illinois state legislator, and Senator.

The American people ignored his total zero of an academic record as a student and teacher, his complete lack of scholarship when he was being touted as a scholar.

Now, the American people are starting to wake up to the truth. Barack Obama is a super likeable super leftist, not a fan of this country, way, way too cozy with the terrorist leaders in the Middle East , way beyond naivete, all the way into active destruction of our interests and our allies and our future. The American people have already awakened to the truth that the stimulus bill -- a great idea in theory -- was really an immense bribe to Democrat interest groups, and in no way an effort to help all Americans.

Now, Americans are waking up to the truth that Obama Care basically means that every time you are sick or injured, you will have a clerk from the Department of Motor Vehicles telling your doctor what he can and cannot do.

The American people already know that Mr. Obama's plan to lower health costs while expanding coverage and bureaucracy is a myth, a promise of something that never was and never will be -- a bureaucracy lowering costs in a free society. Either the costs go up or the free society goes away.

These are perilous times.. Mrs. Hillary Clinton, our Secretary of State, has given Iran the go-ahead to have nuclear weapons, an unqualified betrayal of the nation. Now, we face a devastating loss of freedom at home in health care. It will be joined by controls on our lives to "protect us" from global warming, itself largely a fraud if believed to be caused by man.

Mr. Obama knows Americans are getting wise and will stop him if he delays at all in taking away our freedoms. There is his urgency and our opportunity. Once freedom is lost, America is lost. Wake up, beloved America .

Ben Stein is a writer, actor, economist, and lawyer living in Beverly Hills and Malibu . He writes "Ben Stein's Diary" for every issue of The American Spectator.

DSC02381.jpg

This is what I'm working with. I wanted to get matt2 to make a sweet wall mount to connect to the wall but I don't think I could afford it.

Didn't realize there was a matt2

.....:tear:

ok mang it's cool

Opps... I suck with names....

Here a litlle taste os some of this Cali BBQ with some pork baby back ribs. Looks good huh?

Baby Back Ribs

Yes, babies they arent. :D They are so big they dont look like it huh? Now after eating them, I know to use a little less kick next time. But the honey does the trick to balance it out. Im so full!

No literally not babies, those are spare ribs. The rib "tip" meat gives them away. The other "half" of the rib would be babies. Never understood why there was a price difference between them. And when I have slaughtered pigs I leave them together. 10" pork rib bones ftw!

Well Costco is ripping me off and Im going blind too because the package said baby back ribs. And $30 for one package of three slabs, it better be baby backs! :lol:

The main difference between baby backs and spares is that the baby backs have less meat.

wait, so are spare ribs all floating ribs? baby being the portion of the rib that attached the "spare" to the spinal column?

Sorry if i'm grossing anyone out, i've just always been curious about that.

and on a noob move i'm still going to post this before going and googling for myself

<-- doesn't know what you mean by floating, but the part that is connected to your sternum are the spares

PM sent Sean

PM T0P

floating, the ribs that attach to the spine but not the sternum, they're progressively shorter and attach to each other with cartilage

Mmmm, ribs. I just ate but talking about ribs makes me hungry again.

Making some pumpkin soup for dinner. I HATE peeling pumpkins but refuse to use processed canned shit pumpkin.

And yes, I know you can "bake them out" whole or halved, but they taste so much better roasted.

DSC02184.jpg

For the record, Boeing endorses the 25% coverage rule

Show that to Don.

For the record that really is butyl/aluminum deadener, and that is the outside skin of a Boeing aircraft

GIMME THAT CHRISTIAN SIDE HUG

THAT CHRISTIAN SIDE HUG

GIMME THAT CHRISTIAN SIDE HUG

THAT CHRISTIAN SIDE HUG

W......T......F......

I love the youth of America. They constantly make me grateful I had a dad who smacked me when I was acting stupid.

Baby Back Ribs

Allright, lets just clear this up right now. Ive added a pic to show you the actual length of the bone. Notice that the bone is only 4" long. Also there isnt a knuckle on either end like a sparerib would have. I cooked baby back ribs, not spare ribs. Not that there is anything wrong with spareribs...but a little too gristlely for me. These baby backs do have an abnormal amount of meat on them which would lead one to believe they arent. :neil:

looks more 10% coverage to me?

I would consider it close to 25% considering you don't have to deaden at the members but only in the pure flat places

...yeah, it may be less, but you get the point lol

Making some pumpkin soup for dinner. I HATE peeling pumpkins but refuse to use processed canned shit pumpkin.

And yes, I know you can "bake them out" whole or halved, but they taste so much better roasted.

Reminds me of last night too. Butternut squash soup.Mmmmmm. Never tried pumpkin though. Is it similar?

I've got two chicken breast that have been marinating for a while because I've been too lazy too cook.

Guess I need to make 'em tonight