Incriminator

Warden Series

I've had tons of phone calls and questions asked since World Finals asking about the Warden....

I will say if all goes to plan you should see them at SBN. I started development of the Warden in October 2004 and we've been constantly improving it as I want it to be the solution for all out SPL. The goal is you will need a Warden to win, we've seen large gains over even some of the best woofers out now. I expect alot of you to be surprised at how well they work and how low the price tag will be.

In Super Street 1-2 and other low woofer classes I expect the Warden to really excel when you combine it with the 21" parts we have....

Look out - 4 years of innovation is almost here.....

No ETA or price tag yet.

Thanks,

Nick

That great news! When you say "you will need a Warden to win," do you mean that it will be THE woofer to have if you want to win the competitions? (As in no woofer will touch it)

:ttiwwop:

I've had tons of phone calls and questions asked since World Finals asking about the Warden....

I will say if all goes to plan you should see them at SBN. I started development of the Warden in October 2004 and we've been constantly improving it as I want it to be the solution for all out SPL. The goal is you will need a Warden to win, we've seen large gains over even some of the best woofers out now. I expect alot of you to be surprised at how well they work and how low the price tag will be.

In Super Street 1-2 and other low woofer classes I expect the Warden to really excel when you combine it with the 21" parts we have....

Look out - 4 years of innovation is almost here.....

No ETA or price tag yet.

Thanks,

Nick

Send me two, I'll test them out for you!

So......I'm going to have to upgrade from my BTL 18" fully loaded? One isn't enough, now I need 2 (or 4) or should I just wait?

any possibilities on a bigger than 21 incher? maybe 24 or even 30 inch? would be pretty darn sweet to have a 30 inch spl sub...
30 inch...There wouldn't be many of them sold, they could only fit in vans. It would probably need a 40cu ft box. These would be perfect for nightclub use, theater and rave applications.

I could cut a 30" hole in the roof of the civic and weld the doors shut. :P

I think the 100.1 has been the better idea thus far :P

I believe an 80.1 has been brought up in conversation. ;)

The warden will be pretty much SPL only. The neo motor prefers SPL.

a neo motor like the dd z just better, nice. and a 80.1 holy sh!t love to see amp guts on that.

Either way, the 100.1,80.1 or whatever he decides on, will be a monster not to be taken lightly

and a 80.1 holy sh!t love to see amp guts on that.

Look for the AB700.1. That is a step up from the 500.1 (=40.1)

I'm curious to see the warden too. Possibly lighter sub for spl is something I'd like :)

Would the warden be musical at all!? or just a spl only sub?

I'm sure you could try it and see I don't imagine a woofer of a Qts of .05 to sound all that well! :)

Would the warden be musical at all!? or just a spl only sub?

I'm sure you could try it and see I don't imagine a woofer of a Qts of .05 to sound all that well! :)

This thing must be a monster, I cant wait to see it :excl: