RobClay

Fi Sub's

Since when did the prices go down on all fi subs?

yes i did notice that like 3 days ago. i always go check on them, gets me happy to see a fully btl for 499 :)

awww man, i wish i would have waited i paid 524 for fully loaded = [

but i still cant be anymore happier with the sub regardless of price

my guess would be a rise in deflation making the raw materials cheaper to get, which lead to a lower price???

i think they know that i want a 18" btl or 2 18" bl. there teasing me :woot:

my guess would be a rise in deflation making the raw materials cheaper to get, which lead to a lower price???

That would be my guess as well.

Just as an example, Copper prices PLUMMETED recently to almost 20% of what they were last year.

I would guess no more free shipping. . . ;)

Brian

:ohnoes9:

I would guess no more free shipping. . . ;)

Brian

:(

Edited by RobClay

I remember them being $524 FL, went there yesterday and looky there, $499 18" FL. Now only if they had a 99% off sale... :D

Joe

haha real talk :D

I guess if they had 99% off, they wouldn't be an audio legend now would they? Not too unique when a 5-year-old can afford them.

In these times of economy crisis, and the very likelyhood of a recession, I am willing to bet we will see prices on a lot of things go down.

I guess if they had 99% off, they wouldn't be an audio legend now would they? Not too unique when a 5-year-old can afford them.

Yea, but that 5 year old wouldn't have a car to put them in, he'd have to put them in his daddies car !!! My kids could buy me some Fi's to put in my car anytime they want !!!

Edited by bobonit

Yea, but that 5 year old wouldn't have a car to put them in, he'd have to put them in his daddies car !!! My kids could buy me some Fi's to put in my car anytime they want !!!

Can you say Christmas present? Or Hanuka (sp.), or anything else you celebrate... ;)

Joe

Edited by 360Modworkz

im thinking about getting a 15" Q now...

anybody use thing new 15'' BTL? my buddy ran one 15 btl triple stacked mags and the whole works and it was insane. he gave it 6k and it took it no problem but not sure if the new one will take it.

If the old one took it, the new one should. . .and it should be slightly louder.