theothermike

Jacob Its Been Too Long Since One Of These

But after examining the forums lately and seeing what coming up from your company, I think it is safe to say that you never cease to amaze the customers at the amount of work and effort you've been doing. You really need a blog to let the customers know what is going on at Sundown Audio

I mean from my examination from lately you've

put out a 125.2 update / pre-order, 50.4 release / pre-order, 3000D not too long ago, Night Shades, SA Series on the verge of testing, Updated the 1500D with graphics and different heatsink, 100.4D update / pre-order, Sundown 8's and then 8" updates to surround and a few other things, SAE - 1200D over the 1000D, slim-line midbass, etc....

I mean in the matter of a 6 months or so there has been all this plus a few things i probably forgot about. Im basically saying, we deeply appreciate your hardwork and dedication you put into the company. I can remember you starting out about 2.5 years ago. and to see you know is truely impressive to say the least. But more impressive is how you've been able to offer the same support, quality control, customer service, keep up with the growing demand, and still have time to release new products, update current products, and find out what customers want.

SO THANKS AGAIN JACOB,

Behalf of the SUNDOWN AUDIO SUPPORTERS

Great stuff, thank you Jacob! For being such a badass!

your the man jake

i love yea and ur products! no homo!

thanks for all ur hard work!

Ill admit that a few years back I was a skeptic didnt figure he would still be around boy was I wrong and look at me now

im wondering how big sundown will get....

Hopefully we will steadily grow to get fairly good sized in a few years :)

Thanks you Jacob for all of your hard work.

If you ever decide you need a full time sub tester and you can match my current salary, I would be willing to relocate... LOL

just dont forget the little people:D

im wondering how big sundown will get....

Hopefully we will steadily grow to get fairly good sized in a few years :)

Anyways....Congrats Jake! Keep up the great work... :drink40: