Sign in to follow this  
alan dante

new member alan dante

hey everyone im just gonna let ppl know im here. i came over from termpro and hope to see how things go here.

for ppl that dont know who i am u will soon learn and ppl that do know me will tell you i have accomplished quite a bit with my single sub in extreme class. if u dont know me google my name alan dante and u see.

hey whats up alan what brings you around these parts. cool to see you on this site. im also a member on termpro ive read alot of your stuff and WOW.

welcome alan!!

mario

thanks guys i hope to have fun here just like termpro. well see ya in the threads! its kinda funny seeing me signing in on the NOOB sign in LMFAO!!

Welcome to SSA Alan. I am sure some of the members would enjoy any pictures you have of your accomplishments, builds and travels.

youve done great things in extreme classes what i would like to see you do now would be dominate a stock class. it would be a totally diffrent world than what you have been doing. if i can get a job and start my build ive been planning for a while i will be trying to do great things in stock a. single bat 650cuin or less and no vehicle modds strictly great box designing. oh and im not using a crx so a little more challenging.

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah

Can I have your autograph? lol

wow its scary to even say hi to you man as a young spl head i look up to you and the rest of you insane spl guys welcome to the forum!!

Ah I remember hearing about you.

Doing 180's with a single sub all I can say is damn..

:clap:

Have you ever actually taken the 180db to the dome?

I am foreshadowing some hearing loss in the future.