holley2346

The Forums

Just wondering but when using firefox to browse the forums and all it keeps trying to actually open the php files when I click a link. It does it once every about 20 clicks.... just gets a little annoying. Haven't tried with IE yet.

Just wondering but when using firefox to browse the forums and all it keeps trying to actually open the php files when I click a link. It does it once every about 20 clicks.... just gets a little annoying. Haven't tried with IE yet.

We are well aware of this and working with the software developer to fix it. For the mean time, IE doesn't have this bug.

Haha same here, it opens up that php crap. Im using firefox also...

Yes, and also whenever you scroll down the banner at the top of the screen follows you down and sometimes blocks out things you are trying to read.

Yes, and also whenever you scroll down the banner at the top of the screen follows you down and sometimes blocks out things you are trying to read.

this is a new banner system i'm trying out. we are gonna run it and see if it improves clicks, if not, it will be back to normal.

<br />

<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare mergeconfigfiles() in on line <b>276</b><br />

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 16:41:12 GMT

Server: Apache/1.3.41 (Unix) PHP/5.2.5 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_ssl/2.8.31 OpenSSL/0.9.7a

X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.5

Set-Cookie: pass_hash=334f6769b64a8b316912516c2c518321; expires=Sat, 27-Dec-2008 16:41:12 GMT; path=/; httponly

Set-Cookie: session_id=c1ba7b9c7aeb29884cc5e26247811e89; path=/; httponly

Set-Cookie: topicsread=a%3A6

Set-Cookie: modpids=deleted; expires=Fri, 21-Dec-2007 16:41:11 GMT; path=/

Content-Encoding: gzip

Vary: Accept-Encoding

Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=98

Connection: Keep-Alive

Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Content-Type: text/html

That's an example of what i have been getting pretty often in the ABOVE POST^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ok, I took the ads down to see if this is whats causing it, see if you still get these errors. What you posted was very helpfull. also what browser are you using?

ok, I took the ads down to see if this is whats causing it, see if you still get these errors. What you posted was very helpfull. also what browser are you using?

Firefox, mine does it too but I click back and re-click and its fine.

I don't have any issues with FF, and have not in the past.

I had a few issues last night, I was getting the code and a IPS error occasionally. I'm using Firefox.

IE sucks, too many bugs/errors and its hella slow. I stick with my sweet ol' mozilla firefox.

IE sucks, too many bugs/errors and its hella slow. I stick with my sweet ol' mozilla firefox.

x2

Firefox is also way more secure.

Plus, I like keeping those bookmarks on the top of the browser for easy access SSA is first lol...i have like 20. and TABS are sick!!!!!

i use firefox too and all the problems listed, i have had encounters with them too since last night, but so far today no problems.

I am having no issues with google chrome or SR Ware Iron. :) Both faster then IE or FF.

I just got a couple of IPS errors when trying to view new posts.

my issue is it won't stay logged in for me even though i have the remember me checked in.

everytime i come to the forum i have to log in.

bahh. firefox and IE both fail compared to google chrome ;)

x2 on isp error for new post, everything else works

thanks for getting rid of that darn banner... I clicked it a dozen times on accident when I was trying to click something else....kept friggin' movin' :)

x2 on isp error for new post, everything else works

thanks for getting rid of that darn banner... I clicked it a dozen times on accident when I was trying to click something else....kept friggin' movin' :)

this error won't be fixed for a while, we are working on it....bare with me.