RobClay

Pics of your pets!

l_bf9dba7e9fbc15afb9adac1b066c7299.jpg

Dolly shes 5

l_77506c8b561498e27b4f6804fa9f58f1.jpg

Pebbles shes 3

m_4ebb39ed989de4692c19fffd387ad6a9.jpg

Arik was 2, He decided to run off.... :sadwavey: biggest damn cat I ever saw, and thought he was a lap cat

m_b26e8874164943f297ac4d226c15ce0f.jpg

Kira is 3, and the queen of the house....

Edited by weasle421

nice lookin pets.

on the note of pets leaving

had 2 turtles this weekend pass away :(

dont really know y they died

sorry to hear about the turtles, loosing a pet is always hard.

I'm sure Arik stood up to something twice his size and lost, he had no fear....omg

here's a few to get my list started. more later.

here's magnum and brixie. magnum is the big one, lol. we lsot both of them this year, magnum in january, he was three. brixie in early february, she was 1.5. he had an intestinal blockage, she died of unknow causes. possibly hookworm? all other dogs are fine. magnum was my baby, he's tattooed on my left forearm. we have his son, dozer, pics of whom you'll get later. anyway...

mag/brixie

gallery_66_238_7022.jpg

mag/queenie. he's 1, she's 2 in this pic. they bred not long after.

gallery_66_238_29316.jpg

hardtimes doing his thing, lol. he's a neutered rescue from tennesse, dude is a riot!

gallery_66_238_63100.jpg

and samson. he's about 3 months old in this pic, just got his ears done. he's quite a bit bigger now, lol.

gallery_66_238_36328.jpg

current list of dogs...

queenie

dozer

cincy

samson

lady

those 5 are razor's edge bloodline pits. last four are breeding pairs, hopefully pups will be hitting soon!

hammer

newest pup, he's 5 weeks old and i got him after magnum died. he's a blue fawn razor's edge dog, he's dad is magnum's litter mate brother.

hardtimes

snickers

you've seen hardtimes, snickers is a little mutt who'd rather rip your leg off then get petted. meanest dog we own, by a bunch.

also, two cats, joey and cleo. yeah, lol, the dogs are scared of joey.

pics later of all the animals, when i have help at home, lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Pac Man frog named Meatloaf eating a pinky mouse.

dsc03493.jpg

do you kill the mouse or let the frog do it?? does he ever go for your fingers??

mouse eating frog, lol....that's too cool.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

we buy the pinkys live and let the frog go to town.

if you put your fingers too close to its mouth he will strike. haha

that is just too cool...and he's named meatloaf, lol! you have got to get a vid of him killing the mouse. pacman frog, i gotta look into these things

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Here's Dyna, this pic was taken on the first of the year. Now she's already 75 pounds! English/Bull Mastiff.

img0098s.jpg

that is just too cool...and he's named meatloaf, lol! you have got to get a vid of him killing the mouse. pacman frog, i gotta look into these things

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

really sweet man!

i got a snapping turtle, that i have had for about a year or so now. started out the size of a silver dollar, and now is the size of my hand!

and i dont dare get my fingers near this guys mouth! OUCH!

Here's Dyna, this pic was taken on the first of the year. Now she's already 75 pounds! English/Bull Mastiff.

img0098s.jpg

Those dogs get huge.

From yesterday (we take St Paddy's day seriously in this house!). The mini Schnauzer was a stray that came by last week when I was laying Second Skin in my truck. He appears to be pure bred and no one claimed him as of today so the SPCA says he is legally ours. You notice my two Rottweilers as well, well you dont see but a bit of my female and my male being a goof like usual.

Whisky sitting with my wife, Guinness being the goof and a bit of Tequila's head. Notice the Second Skin Speaker Tweekers under the sofa legs to keep the dogs from sliding the sofa thru out the house. :Doh:

100_0855.jpg

Edited by atsaubrey

i like the frog, wouldn't want to get my hand to close to him though! atsaubrey, your rott is a lot bigger than your wife, hope they don't pull her around too much lol!

here's zeus pretending to be a frog and jumping at my camera while playing in the garage/gym...

CIMG0026-1.jpg

CIMG0022.jpg

Here is my cat Monkey. Found her on the side of the road about 12 years ago when i was living in Oregon. She is pissed because i just woke her up lol...check out the facial expression...haha!

monkeytired.jpg

Edited by KSlice

Awesome pics of the dogs. Love the white German Shephard. Wish I could find one local around here. :(

Have had 3 GS's from when I was 8 to now. Currently have a 1 year old GS....well it is my moms, but I visit enough to call her mine as well, lol! She is 70 pounds and only 1 year old.

Thinking about getting a weiner dog, but my apartment complex don't let pets in, however he used too. Thinking about asking him. My kids would like an dog around the house. Would like a GS or a lab, but that I am sure he won't go for.

I will have to get some pics up one day of Zoe (RIP) and Greta the 1 year old. Sadie, my mixed GS/huskey, I would have to scan.......so no pics of her, lol!

had to put my older dog to sleep yesterday.

RIP Bear

long life of 17years and 2 months :(

Here's our cat Velcro napping with Rocky. Velcro will turn 24 this year in May and still rules the house.030.jpg

Velcro was found this morning unable to stand up and he had puked all over himself. He was dead before we got him to the vet. 23 years, 11 months. Chitty day. RIP little buddy.

Edited by mdexxxiv

Velcro was found this morning unable to stand up and he had puked all over himself. He was dead before we got him to the vet. 23 years, 11 months. Chitty day. RIP little buddy.

Sure did live a long time.

Sorry to hear that man :(

Sure did live a long time.

Sorry to hear that man :(

sorry about your loss, and thats a long life!

lets bump this back up for the sake of our pets :)