cuzzinz

2nd post :-D oopse

Hello all... I cant believe I never found this forum. I have been trolling forums lol :-D for at least 10 years now and this is the first time Ive seen this place.

Well here car audio background.

I use to roll in a 1997 F-150 with a Pioneer Premier 860 wired to a Arc Audio 400.4 with Kove 5.25 Components in the front with kove's upgraded crossovers and 1" tweets. In the rear I had basic 2 way coxials from hart audio. On to the top dog of the system... lol. The Sub was a Kove Armageddon Zm 15" in a custom 2cuFt enclosure behind the drivers seat. (Still have the sub actually... just sittin in my room.) My system was all for pleasure no competitions from me but it sounded amazing.

Back to the present

Now i drive a 2008 mazdaspeed3 with stock bose :-( and I am looking to revamp the entire setup... Only time will tell...

-Cuzzinz

welcome man! ill start off with saying your a bastard that one of my fav cars. Should be an awesome car for a system lots of room.

Greetings i drive a 2001 f-150 lol :D

I dove an 97' 3 door XLT 4x2 with the 4.6L v8 eh... it was the first year that ford had changed to the new body style

Welcome

Glad you finally found us. :)

THanks for the welcome.... Hopefully i can get a great setup going.

Lol im hoping the Fi Q sub doesnt weigh to much... im hoping around 25lbs with the box... that way i can get a carbon fiber hood and trunk to make up the difference.....