djjdnap

what is a better amp (newb thread)lol

Ok i have decided to say screw it and just buy something big, and worry abou tmoney later :unsure: ...only because i realize i am going to piss the money away on little stuff anyway so i might as well buy something big now..

Ok so the viper was 332 on ebay, but ikesound is not relisting it, so it is 377 from their main site...Big diffrence huh :o ... But i dediced to buy it anyway, but b4 i do i need to know is thier a better amp for around the same price. I'm hoping this is my last amp. Unless i get a jbl/crown :wacko: ...But this needs to last. So if you find something better let me know..

2500watts underated for 377$

:repost:

Just remember its refurbed(90 day warranty) and it'll take 3 weeks for ike to ship it.

for $330 shipped u could get a power acoustik a3000db, it's 2300 watts...the viper is probably a better buy...

DEI > Power Acoustik.

I'd do it, I'm looking to do DEI and ditch the Brutus someday.

only problem about that is that ikesound doesnt have any more atm

id get the PA or get 2 vipers if you really want to run DEI from ebay - teamcsw. i ordered my second one today

The new pioneer spl3k. might be a little over price range though... :crap:

I was just recently reading about it, I think it was casey (kickinaudio) that linked it to me because he was in the search of something that would top the Orion 2500D for his comp needs, anyway the problem is that I don't know any "Pioneer diehards" that have tried it out or even tested it yet, maybe some of the guys that were running American Bass last year might run it

why would people running american bass know anything about a pioneer amp??are they related somehow or somethin????

why would people running american bass know anything about a pioneer amp??are they related somehow or somethin????

no, just that I remember a few guys that had run them in the past had mentioned them, but then again I could be getting confused, I read too many forums to keep things straight :wacko:

anyway the problem is that I don't know any "Pioneer diehards" that have tried it out or even tested it yet

Steve Cook approves.. that enough?

http://audioforum.termpro.com/ubb/ultimate...010982/p/1.html

and he's not hte only one....the new pioneer amps are supposed to be little monsters!!

and well worth the money

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slaeyr:

man this is kinda last months news, lol

I got the PA for those that didnt know, and well it wont cut off so i have to get an exchange which seems to be a headache right now. Etronis service depo sux.