Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Trade-In Program

Okay guys. I have decided that the program was too successful to cancel over one sour deal.

So... it is back.

This is what it is all about for those that do not know:

* You contact me with what you have that you want to trade-in

* I look up average re-sale value and send you an offer

* You can choose to take my offer OR NOT but I am not going to haggle, my offer is what it is

* If you choose to accept the offer you confirm with me then I add you to the trade-in list

* You ship your amp(s) in so we can test them

* You can either send money with the trade or we can contact you after testing for the balance via Paypal

* Once the balance is paid, if there is one, we ship your BRAND NEW Sundown amp out to you

WE DO NOT accept woofers or speakers in trade - ONLY amplifiers.

Used amplifiers for re-sale DO NOT CARRY ANY WARRANTY BEYOND A NO-DOA GUARANTEE. I want this to be VERY clear. We test the used amps we get from trade but can not predict longevity. The used amps we RE-SELL from trades will work WHEN YOU GET THEM but there is no further guarantee on them.

DO NOT PM ME ABOUT TRADING : E-Mail me at sundownz@sundownaudio.com

DO NOT PM ME!

You have an E-Mail sir!

I hope you like the deal. ;)

Edited by bassahaulic

Glad to see that this is back. It really gave me an opportunity to upgrade when I didn't have the money. Let's hope all goes smooth for you this time.

Glad to see that this is back. It really gave me an opportunity to upgrade when I didn't have the money. Let's hope all goes smooth for you this time.

Deff, I hope people aren't dumb this time. :Doh:

Deff, I hope people aren't dumb this time. :Doh:

What had happened before?

Jacob will have to go into detail if he wishes, but from what I gathered.

Someone bought a used amp from him, got it in working order, and it stopped working some time after he installed it. Then he raised hell about it. I THINK this is what happened, I could be wrong though.

P.S.

Jacob is on his E-Mailing today. +1

Great to hear!!

Ya, if I get a summer job I will still be able to trade in my 100.2 for a 100.4!!

I am getting enough amps in that I will have my own price index soon based on what I am able to get out of them - pretty interesting how it works. Some amps have sold in as soon as 2 minutes (RF T4004 listed on SMD) and I've been stuck with others for quite a while and end up blowing them out really cheap (Most MTX products).

Amp is on the way!!

I'll take a look at some used amp. My friends/GF need a system. lol

is there a certain place your selling the amps for people who are trading up? it would be cool if u made like an ebay store or something...

is there a certain place your selling the amps for people who are trading up? it would be cool if u made like an ebay store or something...

Most of them on caraudio.com

alright thanks

You can buy my old amp. It's nice.

Since you mentioned that you have a hard time getting rid of MTX, would it be more worthwhile to pursue the unloading of my modded 81000d on my own? I am interested in these SAZ-2k's. Any more specs, dimensions and gut shots? i want to mount with the guts exposed so sexy internals are a big plus. As ugly as the MTX is on the outside, it looks very nice exposed :)

All of that information is on the forum on the 2000D - look for Derricks post about testing all the SAZ amps :)

ahhhhh I'm trying to wait patiently for my amp, but it's hard.

I am getting my own price index of things over time... some items won't sell unless the price is dirt cheap so trade-ins will, of course, be lower on them.

this is real cool that your doing this man... owner of an car audio company buying old used amps just so people can get a great NEW ones. real cool

jacob... i have to tell you i loath CA... so i dont hold an account where can i find the amp you are selling from the trade ins?