Mark LaFountain

300C Bagged on 24s, tear down and build log! Vid, P.6

:) :) :)

This 300 is turning out pretty sick! I like everything on it! The compressor's out of the way looks much better, IMO. Heck, I probably would have mounted them outside if there was room. I ran my old Viairs outside... in the wet, snow, and salt no less. :D

I've been following this build since you first made the thread. great work.

One thing, thats not a chrysler 300C version. From the looks of it ,its a touring model

(not to sound like a know it all bastard)

I've been following this build since you first made the thread. great work.

One thing, thats not a chrysler 300C version. From the looks of it ,its a touring model

(not to sound like a know it all bastard)

yup, your right. I found this out after posting, I was confused with another one in their car club. My bad. :Doh:

wow looking great!!!! so jealous.

are you going to do something behind those compressors? it looks kinda ugly behind em.

Edited by BoomBoxB

:)

wow looking great!!!! so jealous.

are you going to do something behind those compressors? it looks kinda ugly behind em.

yup, I have plans.. :)

Very nice work! I love the XCON plexi window and your fiberglassing panel is top notch.

update....

we sanded down the back of the box and repainted it, dry fit everything again and we are ripping the carpet off the side molds right now and about to recarpet those and attach more lexan to those.

300C7%20001.JPG

300C7%20002.JPG

300C7%20004.JPG

300C7%20005.JPG

300C7%20006.JPG

300C7%20009.JPG

300C7%20012.JPG

300C7%20011.JPG

Any light going in the box?

You bet ya! :clap:

Got these on the way to us now. A purple led strip for the box and one for each side along with a sweet rocker switch..

2449.jpg

We have decided to mount the amps behind the scenes. The shop that sold him those POS amps is replacing them with more POS amps, the SoundStream PCX1500D's. At least we can strap them I guess....

so from this point after I get the window's on the side panels, we are just waiting on subs & amps, then we'll wire it all up and work on a front piece. Thats where we are at for now...

some nice work there. how far along are the subs?

some nice work there. how far along are the subs?

They should be shipping out anyday. I have tracking numbers, they just haven't left yet :(

Im Liking The Build And Lights :)

Cant Wait To See The Final Product.

Be Sure To Take A Pic Of The Box From The Inside Of The Car ;)

looking good man. Personally I would stick to one cloloured LEDs other wise you might end up looking like a "hippy disco leaprecorn"<<not sure how to spell that but you get the point

looking good man. Personally I would stick to one cloloured LEDs other wise you might end up looking like a "hippy disco leaprecorn"<<not sure how to spell that but you get the point

I did order only one color, mabye I wasn't clear in my description, I ordered only purple, one per window

I ripped out the old quater panels that used to flush mount the amps, they are now going to show case the compressors. We had to rip and tear the carpet off of them, breaking one in a few spots, nothing some gorilla glue couldn't fix :)

Recarpeted them, and attached 3/8" lexan to them via gorilla glue. Man I love this stuff. The first one which is finished below has dryed for 6hrs and seems good to go, the other will sit over night.

300C8%20001.JPG

300C8%20002.JPG

300C8%20003.JPG

300C8%20004.JPG

300C8%20005.JPG

300C8%20006.JPG

I did order only one color, mabye I wasn't clear in my description, I ordered only purple, one per window

Maybe I just read like crap because I was distracted by all the lights. Purple should be good. I have a strip if the same LED's in blue for my trunk.