ROCKSOLID84

bass not the same on all songs???

i finally took the plunge and vented my box...and i have noticed that the bass output changes per song or cd(which happened with the sealed box also)..some songs are loud and deep and others have nothing?..i was wondering if theses processors really to restore the low end in all recordings..im goin to get into the sd chips for music so i want everything to sound the same..thanks in advance... :WTFBubble:

Music is also definitely not recorded the same, either. If you're comparing Def Leppard to 36 Mafia, well......

vented or ported?

if ported what are you tuned to?

epiccenter is clipping in a box IMO

Was the bass level in the songs nearly the same before you ported the box? If so, I'd check your port tuning and assume you are ported way high.

Was the bass level in the songs nearly the same before you ported the box? If so, I'd check your port tuning and assume you are ported way high.

unfortunately im vented ..but i left all the setting the same then vented the box..its 3.5 cubic feet with 2 4 inch by 15 round ports.if i put in test cd yes its loud..but once u put in some cd's mp3 or not anything it seems above 60 is dead...im just trying to figure out the deal the amps crossover is 80 and down...it did better sealed w music...but im curious to y this is not playing up to the crossover point..its a lvl 4 15 yes i sealed and it worked i was just a little short on power

Please re-try your answer without ellipses and in full sentences. I am not translating jibberish.

Please re-try your answer without ellipses and in full sentences. I am not translating jibberish.

ill tell u what this will b clear i have seen ur posts eleswhere on here i dont want ur help or advice. so please there is no need for u to respond...thank you..

Edited by ROCKSOLID84

ill tell u what this will b clear i have seen ur posts eleswhere on here i dont want ur help or advice. so please there is no need for u to respond...thank you..

You remind me of myself when i was once a young padiwan in SSA (even though I still am) and disobeyed //m5. His advice is golden

I'm kinda confused with your problem. All songs don't have the same level of bass, so some are louder and some are definitely softer.

///M5 is just trying to make sense of what you are typing. It would be nice if you could convey what you are trying to ask with words rather than single letters.

Please type in ENGLISH.

If you don't have the patience to explain right, don't demand patience from somebody else to try and figure out you are typing.

///M5 is just trying to make sense of what you are typing. It would be nice if you could convey what you are trying to ask with words rather than single letters.

its ok everyone .i will figure it out on my own thanks for all ur help.