traksta15

funny car audio stories

So...any stories???

i've set my friends alarm off<----wasn't bein an ass, just messin around.

we once threw a kid in my trunk and i played test tones for like 5 mins. @40/50 vol. (w/superbass on) he was all :faintthud:

^^thats the funniest thing i've ever done relating to car audio.....

i got 3 people to laugh from just bass

um, lets see my amp wont cut off :idiot:

put the dog in the back seat(old system) and turned it up and he was like :hyper::ohsnap:

My back seat use to flex in my old car, and i would giv people massages :nutkick:

ummm, we once plugged a jensen sub into a wall socket..shot the dust cap about 3ft across the floor....

and we once plugged an old pioneer into the wall...it didn't have any surround when we started..it fluttered around pretty bad...

though i like the locing the kid in the trunk and playing test tones thing..lol..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Did an install for a kid on a '05 accord, Owner wanted to keep the stock radio so I wired up the remore wire to the Tantrum1200.1 to the ignition lead. Worked great both L7 sounded good, but could have been wired for better use of the amp (subs were prewired by another person). So we bump and bump and bump he happy, we turn off the car and the key wouldnt come out, LOL we are thinking WTF? Turns out the factory alarm/ security didnt like that I tied into the harness for the ignition. So, we drove around and had to disconnect the battery if the car was sitting, he got it fixed within a few days :D

I will never do another install on a NON american car again :lol2:

subsonic test tones... parking lot of a school for the deaf... good times.

:D

:lol2: I would have loved to have been there.

there was a kid up at RIT (national technical institute for the deaf - Rochester Institute of Technology) in the deaf dorms who had a system

my brother said he would blare his two 15's so loud and distorted because the only way he can 'hear' the music is if he can feel it :)

i didnt know much more than that - but those deaf kids group together around the PA speakers at rock concerts so they can feel the music.

its crazy. their faces right near the cones and chit :P:

id go deaf in like 3 seconds.

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2: